No announcement yet.

New Nano - keeps jamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have missed it, but did you say what the malfunctions were specifically?

Interested because Leah was fondling one at Bass Pro today and is looking like that may be what she wants as a carry gun.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
      The Nano can be picky about ammo and in some cases needs to break in. I've read some guys leave them locked open for a week or two to soften the recoil spring. I would recommend trying 124 or 147 grain FMJ ammo. You might also check out www.berettaforum.net and ask questions over there. It's a great forum.
      Marcus
      Have fed over 100 flawless rounds of 124gr through he one I have.

Did you let anyone else shoot it and did they experience the same issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I may have missed it, but did you say what the malfunctions were specifically?

Interested because Leah was fondling one at Bass Pro today and is looking like that may be what she wants as a carry gun.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
        I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          I'd rather have a jam than a gun blow up in my hand
          Ignorant comment, wouldn't expect anything less from you

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
            I don't see that being a mag problem. Extractor issue?
            03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
              I see the problem.....you gotta take the spent cartridge out of the chamber before you can put a fresh one in it

I'd say the extractor might have an issue.

Comment

I handled the Nano today and a LC9 with the laser option. This thread is the reason I did not buy it. I almost pulled the trigger on the LC9 though. If the guy I was BSing with would have bought my P250 Sub compact .40 I would have. Just trying to get down to one freaking caliber of pistol. I just wish GT would get my dang P290 in I ordered a while ago.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That can start happening real fast if your case length is on the short side of normal and your chamber depth is on the deep side, especially with some of the cheaper dirtier powders.

BTW, that wasn't meant as a double entendre but re-reading it kind of made me think "ewww"

In either case, treat it like a nasty whore, ream it out with a brass brush on a drill, and stick something else in it for a change.

Comment

I sent it to Beretta for repair. It took several weeks but got it back today.

Same dam thing happened again!!

I've left it with the range (Bullseye, duncanvile) for repair -see what they find.

Anybody want a deal buying an almost new Nano?

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
                    I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

I bought my fiance one and we shot Tulammo through it. No trouble. Try shooting hotter loads.
                      03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                      X