Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool do they rub?

Comment

On the control arms only. Initially, they rubbed on the fender flares as well, but I trimmed out a piece the size of a half dollar at the bottom and fixed that.

Thuren sells control arms that are .5 inches longer than stock with an elbow in the middle to account for both the rub and the inward pull of a downward arc created by lifting a truck with stock control arms, but they’re also $760, and I just dropped $500 on fox shocks so that’s just a wish list item for meow.
      Last edited by barronj; 11-18-2018, 08:46 PM.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

jluv says no 42's, no care..

Comment

I must say that I'm disappointed in myself for not realizing that stepping up from 35's to 37's was akin to going from 3.73's down to 3.55's (math works it out to 3.49). It's suddenly long legged.
          Don't look for sharp crayons in this box!
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
            I must say that I'm disappointed in myself for not realizing that stepping up from 35's to 37's was akin to going from 3.73's down to 3.55's (math works it out to 3.49). It's suddenly long legged.
            Isn't that a diesel? My 6.7 powerstroke didn't notice a difference with 37's

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              jluv says no 42's, no care..
              TRUTH!

D'oh! Go up to 4:56 and call it a day.

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              The difference is there. You may not notice, but certainly some would. Just because it's a diesel doesn't magically change the math.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post

When I’m accelerating, to a point that I’m going to hit 4th and keep going to 60mph or better, with the 35’s, it was great, the truck would just take off when it hit 4th. Now, with 37‘s, it’s much less noticeable.

Cummins powered, indeed.

My truck is a four-speed auto, last year of this and the 5.9, if the Ford 6.7 runs a five speed or higher auto, yeah I can see that it would be less noticeable.

Comment

When I’m accelerating, to a point that I’m going to hit 4th and keep going to 60mph or better, with the 35’s, it was great, the truck would just take off when it hit 4th. Now, with 37‘s, it’s much less noticeable.

Cummins powered, indeed.

My truck is a four-speed auto, last year of this and the 5.9, if the Ford 6.7 runs a five speed or higher auto, yeah I can see that it would be less noticeable.
                  Mine is a 15 6.7 6 speed auto. Yes you can tell, but not by much.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                  X