• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Fender Mender?
    You are just too good.

Comment

• Originally posted by super coupe View Post
      you are just too good.
      lmao!
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Car-less Chris View Post
        91Coupe what do i gotta do to get a run in with ya..slow roll maybe a dig..its a 5.3 with bolt ons..no radical cam..stock longblock..on 20"s
        Why you ignoring other threads you thief?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
          sure. Me and a friend ran a train on the fastest one in dallas and now he's bitter and sellin it. Bring it on out if u dare. Lol
          wasnt calling you out... this one ran a 7.90 1/8th(dead center of summer) and with the new mods he's hoping to break 10's in the 1/4th .. it was more of a joke amyway.. its quiet as shit and the ultimate sleeper
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            wasnt calling you out... this one ran a 7.90 1/8th(dead center of summer) and with the new mods he's hoping to break 10's in the 1/4th .. it was more of a joke amyway.. its quiet as shit and the ultimate sleeper
            oh i know... there's been a bad ass one around here for a long time (91 Mirage with Evo motor and 30+ psi). He ran a 11.0 at 140-141 a month ago or so, blazing the poor slicks... I still wouldnt mind runnin it if it makes it out sometime.

Comment

Working...
            X