No announcement yet.

Dallas Karting Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up a clone Kart to play with recently. Never raced a kart before in my life but it looks like a blast. Out here the local track is only $120 to join, races once a month and you get a key to the track.

Comment

I went again this evening, I'm hooked
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
        I went again this evening, I'm hooked
        I checked their website and saw you can get a day pass for $150. Realistically how many times can you get into a race? I see that it's a 10 min heat race, which seems pretty short, and it's basically $90 for your first 4 heat races if you only do 4 races. Do you have to wait in a line to get into a race or how does that work?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

North Texas Kartway member prices.

$7 Pit pass for Driver
          $30 Entry fee
          $10 Transponder rental if you don't own one.

5 minute qualifying session ( as many laps you want to do in 5 min. )
          My fastest lap is almost always the third lap, I don't know why, it's just that way. This determines starting order for the heat race.

8 lap heat race. This determines the starting order for the main.

12 lap main. The money race. Points awarded. This is the race that counts.

Transponder is for scoreing. Gives lap times for every lap. Get them online a day or two later.

Normal race night.

Sometimes we do 8 - 8 -8. 3, 8 lap races, pea pick the starting order for the first race, invert for the second race, and avg. finish for the third race. Only the third race counts for points.

Practice before the race as early as you want to start / or change your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I checked their website and saw you can get a day pass for $150. Realistically how many times can you get into a race? I see that it's a 10 min heat race, which seems pretty short, and it's basically $90 for your first 4 heat races if you only do 4 races. Do you have to wait in a line to get into a race or how does that work?
            It's never really been packed when I've went. The day pass is all day as many heats you wanna run. 10 minutes is a pretty good beating on the forearms and hands. The track is 8/10ths of a mile and has 17 turns. One of the straight aways is 650ft long, 300 on another and 250. I can make 7-8 laps in 10 minutes. I'll buy 3 heats at a time and spend 80 bucks.

I signed up for the league that's going to start this month. 4 Tuesday's in a row at 7:30. You get two heats and a feature that are 12 laps each for 300 dollars. That's half the price of just goofing off. Theyre looking for 30 people total before they start. They're just a few spots away.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              It's never really been packed when I've went. The day pass is all day as many heats you wanna run. 10 minutes is a pretty good beating on the forearms and hands. The track is 8/10ths of a mile and has 17 turns. One of the straight aways is 650ft long, 300 on another and 250. I can make 7-8 laps in 10 minutes. I'll buy 3 heats at a time and spend 80 bucks.

I signed up for the league that's going to start this month. 4 Tuesday's in a row at 7:30. You get two heats and a feature that are 12 laps each for 300 dollars. That's half the price of just goofing off. Theyre looking for 30 people total before they start. They're just a few spots away.
              Thanks for the info. My girl has been bugging me about checking this place out. Think I'll head out there in the next weekend or two.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                For the Karting or your gf's services?
                Shaddap.

2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                  Shaddap.

Took you long enough.

Comment

if its anything like the indoor one that was off of 35 in Dallas im def going to try and make it out there, i used to have a blast back in the day

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Heading out here in the next hour or so, gonna be a blast!

Comment

we went out there yesterday, while it was raining. Pretty cool place, and the staff is awesome.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I had to come home and take a shower. Went off track and took a dirt/rock bath. Heading back out there in a few.

Comment

Damn

Comment

The whole shop went yesterday. We had a blast! They had just layed concrete down on the bump strips lining the track...so we had to be alittle less agressive than normal. Other than that...it was super fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                                The whole shop went yesterday. We had a blast! They had just layed concrete down on the bump strips lining the track...so we had to be alittle less agressive than normal. Other than that...it was super fun.
                                Was HPP Brandon the fastest out of your group? :edit: nevermind I see Manny went faster.

I went back out last night and went a 73.6. I signed up for the league race that starts Tuesday.
                                Last edited by Sam88gta1; 08-19-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X