To the 2 douche bags @ the DFWmustangs meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the 2 douche bags @ the DFWmustangs meet

I don't know who you are, but both of you are lesser than a piece of shit for destroying the mens bathroom at North Star. I hope somebody rats your ass out. One of them was wearing a yellow t-shirt and they both left in a white compact car. Does anybody know who these 2 punks were, if so, post up.

what did they do to it?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Hey I had taco bell, sorry
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

you are on a website full of car guys and dont know what type of car they left in?

Comment

The 2 douche bags kicked holes, turned over the trash cans and they took punching practice on the 2 hand towel paper despensers, making them non fuctional. They destroyed the mens bathroom out of spite for no reason.

Comment

post any more details if you can remember and it'll be easier to identify them

white, black or hispanic?
            tall, average or short?
            skinny, medium or fat?

glasses, certain haircut, logos on the shirt, pants or shorts.. you gotta remember something else about them

Comment

Probably loyalist to the Canada site sabotaging the event.
              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                post any more details if you can remember and it'll be easier to identify them

white, black or hispanic?
                tall, average or short?
                skinny, medium or fat?

glasses, certain haircut, logos on the shirt, pants or shorts.. you gotta remember something else about them
                Yellow shirt

White car

Comment

Hope the fuckers get what's coming to them.... We know this site can deliver.

Comment

What's the point of fucking up the bathroom? Sack full of douchbags!
                    www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedness View Post
                      What's the point of fucking up the bathroom? Sack full of douchbags!
                      That's almost exactly what I said to them while Larry gave them an ass chewin'. I hope we find out some names...

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                        That's almost exactly what I said to them while Larry gave them an ass chewin'. I hope we find out some names...
                        Was it actually someone from this site?

Comment

it probably didn't happen at kdale because the bathrooms are so disgusting nobody wants to touch anything (much less punch it).

what a bunch of fucking losers though

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Was it actually someone from this site?
                            They looked to be friends of friends from this site- I'm not sure if they are actually registered on here.. If they are, the are newbs.. They looked to be between 16-18yrs old. I personally didn't recognize them but I have seen their friends car at the track before..

Comment

That's some bullshit. They shouldn't have left there with anything short of a severe, permanent limp.

Comment

Working...
                              X