• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    What the hell do you know anyway?
    Absolutely nothing sir, carry on..

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      Looks like you just made (Kyle) Schindler's (shit) List!
      Lmfao!
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I sent this email.

Sir-
        I am a member of a Mustang forum and we have cruises up to North Star Dragway. Your student/football player Kyle Schindler and some of his buddies were drinking beers at this event and destroyed private property of the gentlemen who owns the track. People like Kyle ruin it for everyone else. I believe some installation of fear through consequence is in order. I saw run that boy until he is puking and make him run some more. He is lucky that some of the other parties at this event with lack of control of their anger did not hurt him and his punk friends. He hangs around some dumb little girls and they don't need to be up there drinking beer. If he shows up again, I will call the police and tell them he and his friends are drinking up there.

Respectfully,

Brent Brown.

P.S. I am a Marine and understand people get out of hand, but some discipline is definitely in order. I think you would be the best candidate to perform this discipline.
        2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Comment

They were some stupid little girls. Someone gave them beers.

Comment

I saw run that boy
            lolwut

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              lolwut
              oops. should be "say" I say run that boy. oh well.

Comment

guess I should have had someone proof read before sending. oopss

Comment

You know, maybe I shouldn't have sent that, but I wanted them to know that we are looking for him and maybe those punks will just stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain View Post
                    You know, maybe I shouldn't have sent that, but I wanted them to know that we are looking for him and maybe those punks will just stay away.
                    meh, whats it going to hurt? You aren't breaking the law or anything.

Comment

• I also think that NSD should not let anyone under the age of 18 race at the track unless they have someone of the age of 21 who will be responsible for them. Maybe that's going to far, I don't know. It's people like these kids that ruin it for others though. Isn't that what the Ricekiller.com thing is for? I mean aren't these guys "RADICALLY IMMATURE CAR ENTHUSIASTS"?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        meh, whats it going to hurt? You aren't breaking the law or anything.
                        yeah, you right. sorry if i'm an

Comment

• Kid just got owned.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Brain View Post
                            I also think that NSD should not let anyone under the age of 18 race at the track unless they have someone of the age of 21 who will be responsible for them. Maybe that's going to far, I don't know. It's people like these kids that ruin it for others though. Isn't that what the Ricekiller.com thing is for? I mean aren't these guys "RADICALLY IMMATURE CAR ENTHUSIASTS"?
                            Some of us young guys aren't dumbfucks.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              I know, you are right. Keep your fellow under-agers in line then!!!

I'm just giving you a hard time. I know not all youngsters are punks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                agreed.
                                Big Rooster Racing
                                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                                X