Fall Cruise 2011 call out list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
    I cant make the cruise in the Caddy, its going to Htown for a trans. I might be there in something else, if so we can get it on in Mexico. I gotta get a win against you some how!
    Was that you on Davis a couple of weeks ago heading north? If so, that is a bad ass Caddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      If I'm not working, I'll be there
      awesome, your car will surely win it's class (probably the whole damn thing)

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        awesome, your car will surely win it's class (probably the whole damn thing)
        Sweet! Guess I should wash it huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast.0 View Post
          man I would love to come out and support the cruise but I gotta get my shit running first!!!
          i will try and hold it down and represent for the south east side...lol
          i better eat my wheaties and drink about 10monsters
          KODFWS 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
            will do!
            Clint has a girlfriend!

Comment

• Looks like the weather is gonna be good all we need is a good track prep and it should be a good day of racing.

Comment

• Saturday - Mostly clear. Highs in the upper 60s, Lows in the mid 40s.

sounds good to me!

Comment

• i will be bringing an extra bottle heater if anyone wants to buy on the cheap....all you need is a switch and some wire. AND A SUPER VICTOR FOR 302 BASED MOTOR.
                  KODFWS 2011

Comment

• I'm gonna be out there, I think my car is losing powa though.

Comment

• I should be there with my slow ass coupe!!
                      Originally posted by SEB
                      ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

• Well my fox is out cause of the clutch and my ecoboost might be as well cause its at Ford..... I may just race a rental or roll with a friend....
                        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                        1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                        1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                        2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2011 Ford Mustang V6
                        2011 Ford Mustang GT
                        2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                          Well my fox is out cause of the clutch and my ecoboost might be as well cause its at Ford..... I may just race a rental or roll with a friend....
                          welcome to ford ownership

Comment

• Damn, stuck in South Africa for work so I won't be making it.
                            Brooks, your S10 would be a perfect matchup against my slow junk. I ran like 4 7.80s last time after I stopped missing gears lol.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                              Damn, stuck in South Africa for work so I won't be making it.
                              Brooks, your S10 would be a perfect matchup against my slow junk. I ran like 4 7.80s last time after I stopped missing gears lol.
                              i'll come by your house and pick up either the mustang or the vette for you and make some passes for no charge...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                                Damn, stuck in South Africa for work so I won't be making it.
                                LOL, My slow junk only ran 8.0's last time out, I've seat-of-the-pants tuned it and it seems to be better, but hard to tell for sure. I'm thinking I'm going to put it on the dyno sometime today and try to squeeze some power out of it.

I suspect it's in the 275-325rwhp range.

Comment

Working...
                                X