Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mustang, I want to play!!

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
    That mustang is a whole different level then my car. I'd have to say its out of my league.
    88 LX Coupe 444 Twin 88's
    Finally went down track!!

Comment

• He is talking about driving my mustang! Heavy and one turbo kit.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw88 View Post
        What Mustang, I want to play!!
        He's talking about Mike Barreras' (sp?) Mustang, a BBC with a couple kits on 29.5's, bars etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
          He's talking about Mike Barreras' (sp?) Mustang, a BBC with a couple kits on 29.5's, bars etc.
          All that to run ricks street car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
            THANK YOU DOC, I was thinking the same thing but did not want to get crucified for saying it. It's only a BBC Chevy with 29's and wheelie bars with multiple kits

Comment

• Sounds like I may have bit off a little much, what kind of times does that
              beast run?

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
              THANK YOU DOC, I was thinking the same thing but did not want to get crucified for saying it. It's only a BBC Chevy with 29's and wheelie bars with multiple kits

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                Lmao and it races on pump gas also I bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                  You a gambling man bet $500 it don't have multiple kits. We can go look at it tonight if you like.

Comment

Sounds like I may have bit off a little much, what kind of times does that
                    beast run?
                    No times can be given out.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                      Like to know where you have seen these multiple kits on his car.

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                        You a gambling man bet $500 it don't have multiple kits. We can go look at it tonight if you like.
                        You are right, I have not seen 2 kits on that car. I assumed that the car had 2 kits. If you say it only has 1 I believe you. You have no reason to lie about it. My bad for putting shit out there when I did not KNOW the facts.

Comment

• You going to be at the spring cruise with that beast, I might wager $500 agianst it.

Originally posted by 582nova View Post

Comment

You going to be at the spring cruise with that beast, I might wager $500 agianst it.
                            We might be there on the cruise testing the car. We have been fighten this car since last year. Still have a few bugs we are trying to get out. By then it might have multiple kits on it you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                              He is talking about driving my mustang! Heavy and one turbo kit.
                              IN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                                Like to know where you have seen these multiple kits on his car.
                                Dude, what's gotten into you - you've been on Rick's car since we've been taking it out, for what appears to be no apparent reason.

It's been a long time since I've seen the car, I thought it had more than one kit - maybe not. Doesn't matter to me, it can have 27 kits on it for all I care. I'm not the one racing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X