Summer Cruise 2012 call outs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    Brooks, I think you scared everyone away.

These fools are hiding...Dan and Josh "slownbmta"
    My brand new billet precisions crashed the first time on the dyno about a month or two ago and I have no motivation to fix it lol. Divorce will be final and I'll fix the car by the time the weather is better For now, it's just boats and hoes every weekend haha

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
      My brand new billet precisions crashed the first time on the dyno about a month or two ago and I have no motivation to fix it lol. Divorce will be final and I'll fix the car by the time the weather is better For now, it's just boats and hoes every weekend haha
      My 88 did the same thing, first pull on the dyno...BAM took out the entire cartridge
      -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
      -1993 Cobra- 700rw
      -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
      -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
      -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

what turbo, billet 88?
        boats and hoes always works... guess I'll just have to wait to bust yo ass too

Comment

what turbo, billet 88?
          boats and hoes always works... guess I'll just have to wait to bust yo ass too
          TMK he is on twins. Mine was a billet 4788, 88/84
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
            TMK he is on twins. Mine was a billet 4788, 88/84
            Yeah I know josh has twins on his.
            Thats what I need billet 88 or something like that. You know anyone that has one for a good price pm me

Comment

Thats what I need billet 88 or something like that. You know anyone that has one for a good price pm me
              I don't know anyone with a billet, I know Ross has his old cast 88mm I used when my billet took a dump.

I will say my billet made 100hp more at similar boost levels and spooled 500-600rpms faster. Worth the upgrade IMO.

Even with it taking a crap, I'm a T6 lover now
              -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

I have twin billet 62's. I'm not even sending them back to precision. There quality control has been a joke lately I've read on yellowbullet.

Comment

Oh, and mine made about 80 more with 7 degrees less timing at the same boost. Has potential when its all done I think. But that was from regular 57's to billet 62's

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                    why you want him to put 17's on his car Jay? Put some slicks on yours.
                    Man cause that's all I have LOL!!!

Comment

Oh, and mine made about 80 more with 7 degrees less timing at the same boost. Has potential when its all done I think. But that was from regular 57's to billet 62's
                      I'm going form 54's to 76's but there on3 76's so we will see. It made 820hp at 18lbs with the 54's. Cant wait to see what it dose with the 76's

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                        I'm going form 54's to 76's but there on3 76's so we will see. It made 820hp at 18lbs with the 54's. Cant wait to see what it dose with the 76's
                        Im going to need the hit now. My shit doesn't make that kinda power

Comment

Mine did the same
                          the billet 62's took a shit at the track & the billet 67's at the dyno....
                          Last edited by d1tko; 07-25-2012, 07:30 AM.
                          Originally posted by BoostedGT
                          I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
                          Originally posted by bigminz
                          Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

I got one if interested..
                            Originally posted by BoostedGT
                            I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
                            Originally posted by bigminz
                            Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by d1tko View Post
                              I got one if interested..
                              pm me what you have for sale.

Damn no more call outs? Guess all the Dfwmustangs ballers are selling their shit and buying minivan's.

Comment

all this turbo shit is giving me a headache, shut up with all the damn algebra in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X