No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the fuck happened to the "picture" thread!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      what the fuck happened to the "picture" thread!?
      SVO's word worth a thousand pictures...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        svo's word worth a million pictures...
        fify.

Comment

• How the narrative is decided.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              You were a solider at the time who had other guns backing you up. I am not and do not. Your way of think is why America hasn't won a war since the 1940s. I will do anything and everything that I believe has to be done because I do not abide by any rules other then my own. Please don't think that I will randomly start shooting everyone because I wont. I will sacrifice the life of an innocent person if it will preserve the lives of many other innocent people but I will not be happy about it. In a gunfight sometimes bad things happen.

Edit: You do realize that the US Air Force has murdered millions of innocent civilians don't you? Do you believe that the bombardier in a B17 had an innocent persons spotter built into the Norden bomb sight? They did it for the greater good though.....

Edit II: Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. I am talking about me accidentally or through pure necessity injuring or killing a non-combatant while trying to stop someone who is hell bent on trying to cause a great deal of harm to a great many people. It sounds to me like what you are describing is you trying your best to not shoot your brothers in arms while in the midst of a firefight.
              No, politicians refusing to permit us to finish a war is why we haven't finished a war. You are talking about purposely killing someone to get to the person behind them. I'm talking about being willing to take a bullet to buy time to get a clear shot.

You know, as I actually did.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The narrative so far:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment