Boyz vs Belecheat/Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    didn't see the first one, but the second one was bullshit and fucked up the whole tempo.
    It was about the same. There was a twist up front and at Tyron Smith was shifting with his guy that was twisting the defender and him ran into each other. It was actually less of a "tripping" than the one that was called on Frederick.

Both bad... Only thing I can think of is the NFL had seen something in previous weeks from the Cowboys and told the ref crew to keep an eye on it and call if its questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Jerry Jones in a subtle way actually threw some shade onto his coaching staff in the post game interview. I wish I could find the clip online.
      Cowboys owner Jerry Jones puts Jason Garrett on notice after loss to Patriots

I can't copy and paste text from my browser for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Cowboys owner Jerry Jones puts Jason Garrett on notice after loss to Patriots

I can't copy and paste text from my browser for some reason.
        That's essentially it. Thanks for looking it up.

Comment

Just heard Garrett's press conference, already feeling better about Thursday.

Comment

^^^
            Ahahahaha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Just heard Garrett's press conference, already feeling better about Thursday.
              "We're going to improve and get better in all three phases. Improve day by day and do the process."

That's literally every press conference
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                "We're going to improve and get better in all three phases. Improve day by day and do the process."

That's literally every press conference
                Isn't that what got Dave Campo fired. That was his default statement in post-game interviews.

Comment

Special teams quite literally dropped the ball (I lost count of the dropped kicks after a while) but damn, those tripping calls... two big third down conversions called back for drive-ending sham penalties.

Comment

Seriously every show on YouTube thinks garret should be canned. He’s had way too many talented teams to not at least make it to the nfc championship. Hopefully he’s gone by the end of the season.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Bet big on them this week. Every time Garretts job is on the line, the Cowboys win big just to prolong their suffering. They'd be better off losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X