Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Classic

Stars/Preds

Anyone going?? I had the chance to go to a Winter Classic here at Heinz field, but I backed out. Wishing I would have now. I'll have to wait awhile to go again.

Sending my wife and kids - tickets are pricey but never gonna be cheaper for Dallas area folks.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yep. I’ll be there.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I got 8 Tix in the pre-sale with the intention to sell for some profit. Then my damn wife invited our friends to go. Should be fun though. I read a few weeks ago they said it was already the second largest crowd for one at 83k+ so far.

Comment

Me and the wife are going, hopefully they play better than they have the last couple games.

Comment

Every time the Penguins play in an outdoor game it’s a disaster. Bad juju. They lose a guy or two to IR. It’s usually rainy or warm and the ice is in horrible shape. Good luck!

Comment

i wish we could have scored tickets.

Comment

I’m sure the ice will be terrible as it will be 60 out. Probably hot as hell for the players. Pretty cool thing though, even if the seats are too far from the rink. Hope the Stars kill em.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                  I’m sure the ice will be terrible as it will be 60 out. Probably hot as hell for the players. Pretty cool thing though, even if the seats are too far from the rink. Hope the Stars kill em.
                  Stars should. Home ice, plus Preds have sucked this year. Pekka has been inconsistent and Duchene hasn’t done shit for them.

Comment

Corey Perry is a dumbass. That was a Tom Wilson play right there.

Comment

Well the 5 minute major cost us two goals. Luckily didn't cost us more. Nice way to storm back and win 4-2. Could've been more than that for the Stars.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        Well the 5 minute major cost us two goals. Luckily didn't cost us more. Nice way to storm back and win 4-2. Could've been more than that for the Stars.
                        Up until the last half of the 3rd period that was a boring game. Glad Dallas came back. A lot more chippy than I was expecting. What's with Seguin? He was invisible today.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Up until the last half of the 3rd period that was a boring game. Glad Dallas came back. A lot more chippy than I was expecting. What's with Seguin? He was invisible today.
                          It was tense in the 2nd for me cause we had shots. Just couldn't get in the net. Renne made some great saves. Seguin had the best chance one could ask after leaving the penalty box.

I had a feeling it would be a little chippy being both were in the playoffs last year.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                            It was tense in the 2nd for me cause we had shots. Just couldn't get in the net. Renne made some great saves. Seguin had the best chance one could ask after leaving the penalty box.

I had a feeling it would be a little chippy being both were in the playoffs last year.
                            We (Penguins) played them back to back last week. First game we lit up Rinne and he got pulled after 3 goals in the 1st period. 2nd game they started Sarros, and we did the same to him and they pulled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              We (Penguins) played them back to back last week. First game we lit up Rinne and he got pulled after 3 goals in the 1st period. 2nd game they started Sarros, and we did the same to him and they pulled him.
                              I think in either game 3 or 4 we put up like 4 goals in the 1st and he got pulled.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X