4bangen's new rc tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Rat rod plane is the bees knees!

I just bought myself and my daughter the Vaterra Camaro road cars, those brushless electrics are fast! Did the 11.1 V lipo battery, its faster than the car can handle almost. I thought Nitros were the fast ones. I forgot how much fun RC cars were.

Comment

So I got my first GoPro last night. A Hero5 sessions. Man all my other action cams are shit and this is where I should have been all along. Time to up my youtube game!

Comment

My newest video, its from back in October. Meant to put out a new rocket cuda video, but the weather had other ideas.

Comment

cool new stuff. picked up a "Norman" from my buddy Laine at the last event I was at. It was all white until this week. I just painted it. I call it the P-Norman

Comment

Then I've done some work on my Rocket plane project. Painted up the new rocket Cuda' like the P-51 Gunfighter mustang. I really dig it. I also got a bunch of work done on the "Mother Bear" that will take it up to altitude. The rocket plane is powered off a single estes F engine. It should be good for 150+mph. We also have one pwered by 2 F engines. I have no idea what that will do. lol

Comment

Nice looking airfoil on the rocket plane. I want you to make one that looks like an X1 and launch it from a B29 belly......

Comment

Man you never cease to impress! I need to catch up on your YT channel.

Comment

THANKS MAN.

Oh we have a website now! don't have the store up yet, but at least we have a page.

thell me what you think.

rumbuilder.com

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    THANKS MAN.

Oh we have a website now! don't have the store up yet, but at least we have a page.

thell me what you think.

rumbuilder.com
                    The page is great, I wish you much success in it!

Comment

Thanks again.

Comment

id probably darken the font a tad on your site. hard to read

Comment

There is a van I see up in Sanger all the time with that plastered on it. Is that yours?
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            There is a van I see up in Sanger all the time with that plastered on it. Is that yours?
                            did it look like this?

if so, yes. and now it looks like this. still need put another coat of paint on it, build the wing and put the push bar on it.

Comment

Top one.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                                Top one.
                                they are the same van. I repainted it to look like the A-team van a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X