What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Does permanent lung damage sound like the flu to you? Go look at some covid-19 lung X-rays and scans and get back to us.

Are most of you illiterate?
    Wonder how many of those folks vaped? I mean you never know if they never got Xrayed.

I am on vacation and have been turning the news off most of the day. I check in the morning when I decide to get up and evening a little. My Chief has called me several times on vacation.....only to talk about his Jeep so far.

How about a feel good story? This guy is old as fuck and on oxygen.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      Almost as dumb as somebody thinking two NFC teams can play in the superbowl!
      Applause

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Glad I chopped up a couple of census workers and have them in the Deep Freeze......
        That show was awesome.

Comment

Does permanent lung damage sound like the flu to you?
          Aren't you an old coot? Do you have existing respiratory issues? If so, I can understand why you are scared. However, none of us know fuck all about the medical histories of those who have been affected the worst, or have died, but here you are, front and center being all hysterical and preaching to people how they should act...

Comment

Does permanent lung damage sound like the flu to you? Go look at some covid-19 lung X-rays and scans and get back to us.

Is this the super small sample study you're talking about?

Out of 12 people hospitalized following a coronavirus infection, 2 or 3 saw changes in their lung capacity — a significant decrease.

Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              That show was awesome.
              What show?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Pneumonia does permanent lung damage and so does smoking. I don't get too bent out of shape over either one of them and under no circumstances do I believe that a massive amount to of toilet paper will protect me from them.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Aren't you an old coot? Do you have existing respiratory issues? If so, I can understand why you are scared. However, none of us know fuck all about the medical histories of those who have been affected the worst, or have died, but here you are, front and center being all hysterical and preaching to people how they should act...

From what Italy is saying most of the people that had underlying health issues had multiple underlying health issues. The people in their twenties to early thirties that have died probably all had complications related to HIV infection or immune suppression from chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post

How about a feel good story? This guy is old as fuck and on oxygen.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...a-d27461d065fa

Yeah well ask Magnus what he thinks about oxygen tanks...
                    WH

Comment

• Omg guys

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Pneumonia does permanent lung damage and so does smoking. I don't get too bent out of shape over either one of them and under no circumstances do I believe that a massive amount to of toilet paper will protect me from them.
                        That's a good point...I wonder if me having pneumonia in the past will make me more at risk.

But then again I have O+ blood type so that may bump me back down.

Comment

• Say what you will about the wong flu, this site has more traffic than it has in quite a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            Say what you will about the wong flu, this site has more traffic than it has in quite a while!
                            All were missing is Tali...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              But then again I have O+ blood type so that may bump me back down.
                              Fuck, we have the same blood type!

Pics of your mom, I may be your Daddy...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                Say what you will about the wong flu, this site has more traffic than it has in quite a while!
                                To Wong Flu?
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X