Never trust a dentist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    you know what you are? You’re an anti dentite. You’re a rabid anti dentite!
    i am not!

Comment

The 6 month cleaning would have hooked you up bigly for cleanings in the future years!
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        No, I'm just scared that SVO will identify me by my dental records, track me down, and fuck all the women in my life, then call my camaro slow and drink all of my beer.
        I don't really drink.....
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          The 6 month cleaning would have hooked you up bigly for cleanings in the future years!
          Yep. But I was broke as shit back then.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I don't really drink.....
          Steal my toilet paper then.

Comment

6 years no visits for checkups? That would have been seen at the next cleaning x ray. That’s a sorry ass dentist but still you need go every 6 months just to get cleanings etc. It is a lot cheaper to go regularly rather than get those damn root canals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Your grill's so bad you had to mspaint an xray?
              Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                6 years no visits for checkups? That would have been seen at the next cleaning x ray. That’s a sorry ass dentist but still you need go every 6 months just to get cleanings etc. It is a lot cheaper to go regularly rather than get those damn root canals etc.
                I agree, but I didn't like my dentist and I was broke as shit back then. My dentist now aside from being really skilled is also incredibly cute, so I am far more likely to go back.

Comment

Has it bothered you? Outside of the oral surgeon, what monetary damages have you sustained?

That is the reason they aren't taking it, because it's going to be low dollar. Reach out to the original dentist, request some assistance with the bill for oral surgery due to his actions, and see if it gets you anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Has it bothered you? Outside of the oral surgeon, what monetary damages have you sustained?

That is the reason they aren't taking it, because it's going to be low dollar. Reach out to the original dentist, request some assistance with the bill for oral surgery due to his actions, and see if it gets you anywhere.
                    Pain during scuba diving and excessive sinus pressure on that side when I got a cold. No other monetary damages.

I honestly don't know if he's even still in business, he was old when he did it. His name is still on the sign, but when I went to get my X-rays, which they refused to give me, a different dentist was there.

I can try, but I seriously doubt I will get anywhere. The dude knew that he did it and covered it up.

Comment

Be damn glad you didn't need an MRI in the last 6 years!
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        No, I'm just scared that SVO will identify me by my dental records, track me down, and fuck all the women in my life, then call my camaro slow and drink all of my beer.
                        LMGDAO 😂

David

Comment

Working...
                        X