Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redline Raceway will be OPEN for Test N' Tune Saturday 1-21-2012 from Noon till Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline Raceway will be OPEN for Test N' Tune Saturday 1-21-2012 from Noon till Dark

Redline Raceway will be OPEN again this Saturday January 21, 2012 from Noon till Dark. We had a great turn out for our first time open since November this past Saturday at Redline, lets keep this going.... Thanks to all of you guys who came out and who supports us at Redline Raceway!!!

Go to our website at http://www.redlineraceway.com

Go check out our schedule for the whole 2012 season at http://redlineraceway.com/schedule_page.html

The weather man decided to make it 55 Saturday not 65. Any chance of moving this to Sunday?

Comment

55 is perfect
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Sunday is supposed to be bad ass weather
        C. J. Peddy
        02 35th camaro
        10:1 solid roller 365LSX with a X27588
        4.72@151
        1.130 60ft so far

Special thanks to:
        GMHP LSX block
        Wiseco Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          55 is perfect
          Sunshine and 55 is sweet, especially if you own a turbo car!

Comment

Can't make it this week, installed turbo blew head gasket last sat, should be good for next week.

Comment

Anyone headed to the track tomorrow ?
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

yes a quite a few from Tyler,Longview and Mineola areas are comming
                aka "borntoboogie"

Comment

The Mustangs have shown up Deep @ Redline! Come on out

Redline is open!!! And for all of you Mustang guys that are still thinking about what to do today, the Mustangs showed up DEEP. They are still coming through the gates and it's going to be a great day to race or watch out here at Redline today! The weather is great, sun is out and barely any wind blowing. Come on out, we will be open till dark!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 bad luv View Post
                    Redline is open!!! And for all of you Mustang guys that are still thinking about what to do today, the Mustangs showed up DEEP. They are still coming through the gates and it's going to be a great day to race or watch out here at Redline today! The weather is great, sun is out and barely any wind blowing. Come on out, we will be open till dark!
                    Yes Kelly i saw a bunch of mustangs.. i was working driving by and wished i could have shown up. the white mustang Gt street car looked like it was flying ..

Comment

Passing by on the way to work I saw one Mustang decided to take a ride on the wrecker....

Comment

Originally posted by ulose View Post
                        yes a quite a few from Tyler,Longview and Mineola areas are comming
                        I met the guy in the white mustang. you guys have some quick cars !
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                          The weather man decided to make it 55 Saturday not 65. Any chance of moving this to Sunday?
                          What is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                          X