10.5 Outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.5 Outlaw

Don't know if Kevin Hagett is on the board or not, but lots of congratulations on his win at Kennedale Saturday night. We raced him in the finals and he is just too consistent to lose. It was my cousin's Firebird and he did well and drove like a mad man, but I really didn't mind losing to a Ford, and one that runs so well. Congrats.
    sigpic
    Old Fords Rule

He's on here sometimes, goes by KEVIN H.

Comment

Cool, thanks.
      sigpic
      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Kevin did have that car running hard and straight. There was only a few that were able to get down the track.

Your cousins Firebird is a wild ride! He has some nuts!

Comment

No question. He changed his underwear as often as he packed his chutes!
          And man, Kevin had that thing going fast and straight. Didn't he run a 4.31 when no one else was getting down the track?
          sigpic
          Old Fords Rule

Comment

I saw a .3x something from him at 179. There was maybe 2-3 others that made clean passes.

Comment

Yeah, Josh Long from Wichita in the blown '66 Mustang ran a couple of .3x laps. He blew the rods out of that hemi
              sigpic
              Old Fords Rule

Comment

Wow, I didn't see that!

I haven't been to K Dale in over a year, but their track prep was minimal. It reminded me of why I quit going there.

Comment

It really sucked Friday. To pay $240 to test was a total waste of money.
                  sigpic
                  Old Fords Rule

Comment

It wasn't that bad Friday night, but I'm not running a 4 anything. Derrick was there running the 5.0 class and he ran a 4.9x.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Friday night was much better after some cars had made a few passes, but at noon it was green.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

At one time, I turned my controller down to 20%. But, I made adjustments and ended up at 35. I was at Crandall Saturday and turned it up to 65. It was much better there then kdale night before.
                        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Thanks for congrats sometimes everything falls into place after alot of adjustments during week.thanks again

Comment

Great job, Kevin. You guys flat earned that win. Maybe we can do it all again next season
                            sigpic
                            Old Fords Rule

Comment

All my videos of the runs

All runs from this weekend at Texas Raceway. Anyone know of a 4.30 index class? : )
                              JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Working...
                              X