My 12yr old flame thrower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 12yr old flame thrower.

Colby is back to his dominating ways in all aspects of the game. He's consistently hitting 75mph with his fastball and he is crushing the ball at the plate. He hit 2 bombs in each game on Sunday and struck out 7 in 3 innings of relief.
    He's thinned out quite a bit. He's 5'11 180.
    The kid pitching in the last pic is Bucky Richardson's kid. He's a little stud too!
    [

Awesome, he's going to be huge.

loling at the lady's face in the second pic.

Comment

Rad, dude! Congrats on raising a normal kid. It's getting rarer and rarer.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Awesome, he's going to be huge.

loling at the lady's face in the second pic.
        I saw that too...

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Rad, dude! Congrats on raising a normal kid. It's getting rarer and rarer.
        I guess that's a compliment...

Comment

How does he like that Mako? I've heard great things about that bat, I just haven't got to swing one yet.
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I didn't read who posted this, and my thought was " oh god please don't use a 12 year old home made flame thrower" before I clicked on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
              How does he like that Mako? I've heard great things about that bat, I just haven't got to swing one yet.

This was his first tourney with it. I'd say he likes it. He also has an XL1, XL3, S3 and Worth Lithium. He's hit huge HRs with all of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I didn't read who posted this, and my thought was " oh god please don't use a 12 year old home made flame thrower" before I clicked on the thread.

LoL.

Comment

its pretty hardcore..
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I heard they're pretty hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      This was his first tourney with it. I'd say he likes it. He also has an XL1, XL3, S3 and Worth Lithium. He's hit huge HRs with all of them though.
                      I've swung the S3 and liked it, I actually see the S3 on fields and where I do my BP more than any other bat. My little cousin swings the S3 and he is a opposite field yard hitter...runs in the family lol
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Comparing bats with a 12 yr old = not so hardcore.

Comment

Damn, 75 MPH at 12 years old? That's a good arm, right there.

Comment

Only in houston will you see a palm tree next to a pine tree.

Congrats on the kiddo, Dave.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Comparing bats with a 12 yr old = not so hardcore.
                              kudos sir.

and congrats dr.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X