Deadpool test footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpool test footage

There was some leaked footage of Deadpool tesf ootage featuring Ryan Reynolds. Looks pretty cool even if the recording quality is shit.

The Deadpool movie is coming in February of 2016. Journey down memory lane with us and this test footage...

Edit - better quality here - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22...-footage-in-hd

Lol
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

It is cool and all, for a quick clip. I am not sure he can really hold an audience through a whole movie. And it would be R rated. Nobody wants to make R rated comic book movies.

Comment

Ryan Reynolds already screwed up one super hero movie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          Ryan Reynolds already screwed up one super hero movie.
          Was it really his fault or was it the director and writer. Nobody was going to make that movie good.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
            Was it really his fault or was it the director and writer. Nobody was going to make that movie good.
            Ryan Reynolds was the lead so he bears the criticism, just like a qb on football team. may not be fair, just the way it is.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              Ryan Reynolds was the lead so he bears the criticism, just like a qb on football team. may not be fair, just the way it is.
              Neither him nor Hugh Jackman should've gone for that.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The game was funny to me. I like Ryan Reynolds also. I hope it keeps a good pace if it's to be.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Neither him nor Hugh Jackman should've gone for that.
                  I took it as he was talking about Green Lantern rather than Wolverine
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    I took it as he was talking about Green Lantern rather than Wolverine
                    That Wolverine movie was pure dogshit. If you're going to do an Alpha Flight movie, do it. Don't just cram all the Marvel shit you can in. They've figured the line out now, but that was an excellent example of doing it all wrong.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like they are filming this movie right now. Will this be R rated with all the killing it should have or are they going to tame it down to PG13?

Comment

I love deadpool but fucking hate Ryan renolds. Ruined Lantern and sucked in wolverene. Get this fucker outta the universe along with Ben Afflek. These guys didn't learn from lantern and daredevil. Hey let's give Jennifer Garner as Electra a sequel now..... Sadface
                        sigpic

Comment

R rating confirmed. Leave the kiddies at home
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            I love deadpool but fucking hate Ryan renolds. Ruined Lantern and sucked in wolverene. Get this fucker outta the universe along with Ben Afflek. These guys didn't learn from lantern and daredevil. Hey let's give Jennifer Garner as Electra a sequel now..... Sadface
                            I thought he did pretty well with what he had to work with. Seems more like bad writing than bad acting.

Comment

I dig his work. Lantern tho should never have happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X