Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Weren't the crusades a direct result of Muslim action?
    Yep, they were not to conquer Muslim lands as everyone seems to want to re-play it now. They were to take back previously held Christian land that was overtaken by conquest of the Muslim expansion. So basically self defense, taking back what was yours to begin with. Sort of the path we seem to be headed down again, give it all away and then eventually will either remain conquered or have to fight to get ground back.
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

• The Left and Islam the day after a terrorist attack:

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Weren't the crusades a direct result of Muslim action?
        Yes

That's why Spain called it the Reconquista.

It's sad that their descendants can't wait give it all up again.

Weak men creating hard times.
        Last edited by sc281; 11-01-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
          Yep, they were not to conquer Muslim lands as everyone seems to want to re-play it now. They were to take back previously held Christian land that was overtaken by conquest of the Muslim expansion. So basically self defense, taking back what was yours to begin with. Sort of the path we seem to be headed down again, give it all away and then eventually will either remain conquered or have to fight to get ground back.
          Not only that but also, the Muslims won.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bold strategy, Cotton.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Post 13553:

Wtf is a sex pest lol

13554:

How about just stop all immigration? I deny that we're obligated to let a single new person immigrate (legally or illegally) for the duration of this country's existence. So why not turn it off completely for 10-20 years. Maybe 40-50 years. However long it takes to get all this happy horseshit sorted out. Your country being such a joke does not mean anything to me. That's your problem.

I don't see why we can't be more like some others in that regard. Take Japan for instance. They're more like "Uh, no. Keep out."
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

How about just stop all immigration? I deny that we're obligated to let a single new person immigrate (legally or illegally) for the duration of this country's existence. So why not turn it off completely for 10-20 years. Maybe 40-50 years. However long it takes to get all this happy horseshit sorted out. Your country being such a joke does not mean anything to me. That's your problem.

I don't see why we can't be more like some others in that regard. Take Japan for instance. They're more like "Uh, no. Keep out."
                              We didn't allow immigration for 50 years in the US. Ted Kennedy (who was actually a pretty shrewd guy) looked at the demographics and realized that Americans were getting rich and that was a threat to his political party so he got immigration going again in the 60s. The democrat party is completely dependent on having a poor under class to vote for them which is why they do everything in their power to bring the poverty class to America and to sign the poverty class up for government programs.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Ministry of Truth

Comment

Working...
                                X