• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And lol at her response to Mohamed

Comment

Leave it to 4chan to already have found out who the suicide bomber was:

Comment

First victim of Manchester terrosit attack identified:

Georgina Callander (age 16 or 19- differing reports) died in her mother's arms at hospital.

Pictured with Ariana Grande 2 years ago

A number of people have died and others are injured following a "serious incident" reported to be an explosion at the Manchester Arena.
        Last edited by sc281; 05-23-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn....heard about it this morning! Isis for sure
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Leave it to 4chan to already have found out who the suicide bomber was:

He's the one that posted about it on twitter 4 hours before the attack. Also an American btw.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  shes definitely just a teen, but what would a couplebrock tuners like yall care about that?
                  so, she doesnt have a nice booty?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Fakenews Fucktard View Post
                    lol

fakenewsfucktard's retarded little cousin.
                    Bitch please.

Comment

lets see how trump handles this. hopefully we ban the english.
                      no surprise its purely political to you, no regard for the loss of life or their families....just a chance at a jab...if that concert was in Dallas and you had family there, would you still be so easy about these events and still not see there is a problem...

..i just do not get it. I do not want to get into left or right, but when all of these people and celebrities say they are "shocked" by something like this...like really...you are REALLY shocked that this happened...do you not understand why it happened and why it WILL happen again....it just blows my mind.....i am not shocked at all...now the countdown starts to the next attack....if you think ISIS does not have 100 more sleepers in those countries or have radicalized a few locals....you just do not get it.
                      Last edited by zachary; 05-23-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        and lol at her response to mohamed

lmao...
                        '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

shes definitely just a teen, but what would a couplebrock tuners like yall care about that?
                          Says the dude that was bragging about the size of his childs dick...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            He's the one that posted about it on twitter 4 hours before the attack. Also an American btw.
                            Imagine my shock, half of ISIS is radicalized white dudes who just want to play war games.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                              no surprise its purely political to you, no regard for the loss of life or their families....just a chance at a jab...if that concert was in Dallas and you had family there, would you still be so easy about these events and still not see there is a problem...

..i just do not get it. I do not want to get into left or right, but when all of these people and celebrities say they are "shocked" by something like this...like really...you are REALLY shocked that this happened...do you not understand why it happened and why it WILL happen again....it just blows my mind.....i am not shocked at all...now the countdown starts to the next attack....if you think ISIS does not have 100 more sleepers in those countries or have radicalized a few locals....you just do not get it.
                              zachary, most of these guys are americans or from britain. you cant talk about one side being radicalized when you yourself and getting pretty damn radical.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Looks like this guy was actually the suicide bomber. Born in UK to Libyan refugees.

Abu Hamza looks like an ISIS connection.

Suicide bomber Salman Abedi is believed to have travelled to Syria and become radicalised before returning to the UK to cause carnage at a gig in the city where he was born.

Comment

Working...
                                X