No announcement yet.

What happened? I thought we were bragging again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 99% sure i purchased a sn95 cobra hood from him years ago.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

essentially
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

In for non dick pics!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          I'm 99% sure i purchased a sn95 cobra hood from him years ago.

god bless.
          That was me, ninja
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
            Im broke as hell, but I have a lot of cool shit! Haha
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              That was me, ninja
              it was another one bro! yours was the Laser Pink OEM hood, this one was a gelcoated Cervini R hood.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                it was another one bro! yours was the Laser Pink OEM hood, this one was a gelcoated Cervini R hood.

god bless.
                in other words, he's bought a lot of GAY shit over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  in other words, he's bought a lot of GAY shit over the years!
                  Fucking domestic ricer!!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Anthony avoiding this one or nah?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Who cares, he's proud of what he has and I'm happy for him.

Comment

Same here to be honest. I wish I had $23,492 in the bank. I wouldn't be getting presidential suits and booking the room next door for my wife's friend. I'd have them both at the crib butt ass naked performing circus acts. But not everyone is a closer.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

6 months worth of bills has been suggested as a decent minimum cushion, $20k is by no means an amount to brag about. With an unexpected career speed bump, that $$$ would disappear with a quickness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just imagine what one could do with a Fox Body and 20K...

Comment

Yes I'm avoiding this one. I made my point and took down personal info. The suite only cost us $150 for the night. It's all about who you know. The amenities were free too, again who you know.

And what I posted was liquid cash outside of investments. One of my investment accts is well over 100k and growing. 2nd is just under 100k should go over next year. Wife's is around 50k. I track it all in one spreadsheet like a lunatic. Future involves downsizing current house and buying something cheaper so we can get beach or mountain retreat next. When I retire I will have 2 or more places, as many as 4. None extravagant of course but I will have options.

Time to go work on the garage since it's going to need to host another car soon. I really need some car storage or a house with a bigger garage.

Have fun and don't judge a guy just because he prefers cargo shorts, Rangers t shirts, cheap tacos and cash cars for hobby cars. I grew up dirt poor and I can say my kids won't experience that unless they are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                At first I thought Laser was at it again....
                                I actually enjoy Laser's car posts. Good on him for turning things around in short order. I hope he is having as much fun as possible. The hostility towards his posts is largely misdirected jealousy. Anyone can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X