Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs (and super bowl predictions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    I get the feeling you'd give a damn if the rams were on the receiving end of that screwjob.
    Not as much as New Orleans is at the moment. Whatever, people forget they won their only Super Bowl by having to use a Bounty system and got caught.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      Not as much as New Orleans is at the moment. Whatever, people forget they won their only Super Bowl by having to use a Bounty system and got caught.
      Are you that naive? All teams did this shit for years and no one cared. Septein..... get a clue.

Now politics and pussy hats are part of the NFL too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Are you that naive? All teams did this shit for years and no one cared. Septein..... get a clue.

Now politics and pussy hats are part of the NFL too.
        List the teams then? Yes teams had bounties, but not as outrageous as that in the modern era. Most had a "I'll give you $5,000 a piece if you keep Adrian Peterson below 100 yards." Not a "I'll give you $5,000 if you knock out the quarterback."
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

List the teams then? Yes teams had bounties, but not as outrageous as that in the modern era. Most had a "I'll give you $5,000 a piece if you keep Adrian Peterson below 100 yards." Not a "I'll give you $5,000 if you knock out the quarterback."
          I gave you a big hint in the last post, but clearly your ability to comprehend is impaired. This wasn’t new, but it was clearly the first time you heard about it. The NFL has some stupid scandal every offseason just to keep people tuned in. This was that seasons scandal. Deflatgate, Ray Rice, Zeke, Kaep.... always same BS.

Comment

Yeah I agree....it's always something and the NFL has the biggest following in the states for any sport. I think I'm pulling for the Belecheats this year. But not sure...hate Brady but also hate how Rams made it to the big game.
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I gave you a big hint in the last post, but clearly your ability to comprehend is impaired. This wasn’t new, but it was clearly the first time you heard about it. The NFL has some stupid scandal every offseason just to keep people tuned in. This was that seasons scandal. Deflatgate, Ray Rice, Zeke, Kaep.... always same BS.
              I wasn't thinking off the field stuff to be honest. But yes, I've heard of all of those. Even the Kareem Hunt deal that came out.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I wasn't thinking off the field stuff to be honest. But yes, I've heard of all of those. Even the Kareem Hunt deal that came out.
                Fair enough.... this offseason will be all about reforming the officiating. Goodell will probably stir up some shit on some other player too for mary jane or something too for good measure probably any Saint in the news lately. Gotta keep the NFL on the espn frontpage. That’s what all these stories are about.

Comment

this superbowl is gonna suck

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    The way the officiating has been, it will probably go whichever way makes Vegas lose the least amount
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      The way the officiating has been, it will probably go whichever way makes Vegas lose the least amount
                      I was thinking the same thing.....
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        x1000
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Since everybody drinking the haterade and pissing on the rams I gotta side with them. Worst case they at least prob cover the spread. Everything about the way brees just threw that sky ball out there says pick me off. Saints fans just stfu it’s rigged get over it. Zebras basically decide these games so don’t get all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                            Since everybody drinking the haterade and pissing on the rams I gotta side with them. Worst case they at least prob cover the spread. Everything about the way brees just threw that sky ball out there says pick me off. Saints fans just stfu it’s rigged get over it. Zebras basically decide these games so don’t get all mad.
                            FUCK YOU and your terrible betting history for giving this to the Patriots.

Comment

FUCK YOU and your terrible betting history for giving this to the Patriots.
                              And a big fuck you right back!! Rams cover Brady wins stfu your a fucking square

Comment

Boring ass Super Bowl.. I think it was the lowest scoring one ever
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X