No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree CJ, its starting to roll and I like it!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Hank White
      You mean Walter White(Heisenberg/drug dealer). His brother in law is Hank Schrader(DEA agent).

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
        You mean Walter White(Heisenberg/drug dealer). His brother in law is Hank Schrader(DEA agent).
        So who was Frank White?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          So far, it seems better than Breaking Bads first season. I'm looking at it this way. In BB you have Hanks character evolving into the badass drug dealer that he is. In BCS you have this character evolving into Saul Goodman.
          Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
          You know, Walter Schrader.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            You know, Walter Schrader.
            You mean white hank?
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

That was some nice introspective character development on Mike. Not bad, filled in all the holes in his past from BB.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Man what a show...i just hate its a once a week show, shit they put shittier shows on twince a week (the bachelor, dancing with the stars...ect...) why cant they do that with this....

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Kick ass, I always knew Mike was interesting from the BB series. The show is kick ass!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My favorite episode so far, this series is really exceeding my expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                      Man what a show...i just hate its a once a week show, shit they put shittier shows on twince a week (the bachelor, dancing with the stars...ect...) why cant they do that with this....
                      Shows use to have twice as many episodes per season. Take star trek. 26 episodes per season.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Another good episode this week. I loved how they got the cash back, not sure I could have "done the right thing."

Comment

Wow, I think the main reason he did that is for the chick, even though he probably could have got her to come work for him. That couple were dense as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            Another good episode this week. I loved how they got the cash back, not sure I could have "done the right thing."
                            There is NO cash..........

seriously, this show delivers. Best show out there by miles.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the progression and back story for the characters. Makes a lot of sense of things BB left unanswered

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                seriously, this show delivers. Best show out there by miles.
                                This. Awesome show. Acting is top notch. Mike is awesome, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X