Are carnitas smoked?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Are carnita's smoked?
      you can smoke the meat. yes

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        you can smoke the meat. yes
        But it's not typically, that is my point. Believe me, I have had plenty pork tamales, but never made with smoked pork. I would really like to try it, if you know a place that prepares it that way.

Comment

But it's not typically, that is my point. Believe me, I have had plenty pork tamales, but never made with smoked pork. I would really like to try it, if you know a place that prepares it that way.
          Christian and I are smoking a couple shoulders on the 4th, if you want to try your hand a tamale making.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Christian and I are smoking a couple shoulders on the 4th, if you want to try your hand a tamale making.
            Lol.. Fuck no.. There's a reason I buy those suckers. The good ones, made right, take way too much effort and skill.

Comment

Lol.. Fuck no.. There's a reason I buy those suckers. The good ones, made right, take way too much effort and skill.
              Give it a shot! You might be onto something with using smoked carnitas.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

You can call them and reserve a pork chop, otherwise their ribs are also pretty darned good.

Cooper's in the stockyards does a pretty good giant pork chop as well on weekends.

Comment

Anyone have the ribs at panda express? For fast food theyre pretty damn good. Obviously theyre nothing compared to some nice smoked ribs...but i will shamelessly admit i enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    I hate pork. Only pork I eat is bacon that's it. Pig is a filthy animal I don't eat filthy animals.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      I hate pork. Only pork I eat is bacon that's it. Pig is a filthy animal I don't eat filthy animals.
                      I always thought you were Muslim??

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU[/ame]

Comment

Comment

I know a guy who knows some guys that dump bodies at hog farms cause they'll eat everything but the hair.

#NOPORKONMYFORK

Comment

Lol...is that guy tied in with brad pitt?

Comment

Better steer clear of chicken too. They eat their own poop all the time..

We got any 7th day Adventists up in hurra? I hear they won't eat pig either. Then one day, this wedding planner guy that planned my wedding, made some kind of good salad with real bacon bits and bacon in the dressing. He took it to some wedding in Keene TX, the 7th day capital and fed it to all the guests. He noticed they all kept telling him how great it was, and how they don't really ever recall tasting anything quite like it. He then realizes his error, and kept his damn mouth shut, for fear of consequences.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X