Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    I need fucking motivation.... I haven't touched a weight in over a year, and I'm getting fat as fuck. I know what to do as far as eating clean and lifting, but just doing is the fucking lazy ass problem I have.
    You look bad and you should feel bad!

Comment

• Fatty fatty, two-by-four, put down the twinkies lardass.

If it were only that simple... I've been tempted to put a mirror on the fridge, and make sure that all snacking is done shirtless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        I need fucking motivation.... I haven't touched a weight in over a year, and I'm getting fat as fuck. I know what to do as far as eating clean and lifting, but just doing is the fucking lazy ass problem I have.
        When you get to the point of being able to lick your own nipples, then it's too late Jeff
        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Every one else make it through the holiday gorge-fest? Personally, I'm glad this day is over. I'm ready to hit my next goal of another 10 lbs and hopefully reach 25% bf.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            Every one else make it through the holiday gorge-fest? Personally, I'm glad this day is over. I'm ready to hit my next goal of another 10 lbs and hopefully reach 25% bf.
            I didn't do too bad. Ate pretty clean all things considered. I did have 2 slices of chocolate pie yesterday and I'm currently working it off since the gym reopened this morning.

Comment

• I have put on 4 lbs since I got home 3 weeks ago. Not bad since I haven't been intermediate fasting and have been enjoying actual food.

I strained or pulled an intercostal in my left rib cage before I left Africa and it is still giving me problems. I haven't been able to workout near what I want to. Anything upper body besides arms has just caused me more pain. I really want it to subside so I can get back.

It did feel good buying new pants and getting home to find that I should have bought a size smaller.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Every one else make it through the holiday gorge-fest? Personally, I'm glad this day is over. I'm ready to hit my next goal of another 10 lbs and hopefully reach 25% bf.
                Instead of gorging from Thanksgiving week to New Years day I have been pacing myself. Three days per holiday to pig out then back to low carb. I am holding in there at around 236 instead of picking up 15 lbs it takes a long time to knock off. I think my life time goal of 220 is very attainable this year.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I survived 3 weeks of R&R where I spent 8 days in Cancun eating and drinking plus Christmas. Didn't put on a single pound. I left Africa at 200 and I just scaled in at 198. Now granted I have been sick for the past 48 hours, throwing up once and lots of toilet time and I haven't really eaten in a day...but I will take it. Just got to pace myself going back on solids.

I think my upper rib problem is settled. That only took 6 weeks. I do have pain on the same side way lower so I am gonna take it easy getting back into the gym. More than likely I will take the next couple days off to really shake this flu/bug whatever the f it is.

New goal of 185 by mid April starts now.

Comment

• Rock on fellas! I'm tempted to get Whataburger one last time the it's time to get serious! We're planning to go to Hawaii for Spring break (maybe Summer) so I need to lean out, then bulk up, then lean out some more before then

Im at 186 now...175, here I come! My heaviest was 205 about a year and a half ago.

Comment

• Starting off the new year at 254#. Gained mass upper body wise and lifts are moving up each week. Waist, midsection are still the same size as when I was 220 ish so not worried. Can wear a large if I want to look rediculous, XL shirts are just right and extremely baggy. My plan for this year: keep adding size and strength. Going to shoot for a 40x bench, 365 is my max currently, attempt to hit 550+ on deads, 485 is my current and see how far I can go on squats.

What are everyone's goals?

Comment

• Have gained strength all the way around, but still haven't been able to lose the fat I want to, especially during this time of year. Refuse to step on the scale, but had to go back a belt hole and pants feel tighter. FML.

Comment

• I'm fucking stoked. Just completed my first "Week 1/Day 1" routine since going out on R&R 30 days ago. I went in expecting to monitor my body for those rib problems. Not a single pain. I dialed some of my 1 rep max set points down a little to account for being out of the gym and let the math give me my weights at each set. It worked great. Able to get through my routine without a single pain and felt like I had a great 1st day workout after being off my routine for a couple weeks.

I am fucking excited to see what going into the next 90 days before my next R&R brings me.

Comment

• After week to let my body cleanse itself, I am proud to announce I only gained maybe four pounds! I have been keeping up my regimen at the gym also. Two days a week, chest back and legs wed, and then bi, tri, shoulder, and abs Thursday. I am actually creeping back up there strength wise and trimming down. Low carb bread company really helps, and not picking up 20 pounds from November to January also will be a big push off this year.

I won't lie, working nights or the evening shift really helps. When I work days, everyone wants me to go eat with them. Nights, everything gets old fast and I have no problem getting everyone to pack a lunch.

My other thing this year is only 1 hour a day max, screwing around on the computer. What a colossal waste of time. That reminds me, off to the garage!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I have the opportunity to go hide out on a special forces camp for roughly 3 weeks. they have a great gym and cardio equipment. I won't have shit to do during the days so I am planning on hitting the gym hard. Probably do some 2-a-days. Cardio in the morning and weights in the afternoon. 3 weeks crash course. may even get some tips from the meatheads there.

Not sure if this goes against decorum but I sure wished I could find some Anavar. I've done some reading and the stuff is very potent at shredding fat and building hard dense muscle that doesn't fade as fast when you get off the cycle. 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks should cut me 15-25 pounds. From what I read, it is very negative side effect friendly, next to none and very rare. Of course I am not in the US so I am not looking to break any laws with illegal activity. Over here there really isn't illegal medications...I just can't find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                                Not sure if this goes against decorum but I sure wished I could find some Anavar. I've done some reading and the stuff is very potent at shredding fat and building hard dense muscle that doesn't fade as fast when you get off the cycle. 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks should cut me 15-25 pounds. From what I read, it is very negative side effect friendly, next to none and very rare. Of course I am not in the US so I am not looking to break any laws with illegal activity. Over here there really isn't illegal medications...I just can't find it.
                                I don't know shit about shit when it comes to that stuff, but didn't you just start TRT? I'd venture to guess that you'd want to give that at least 6 months and make sure your levels (T, E2, hematocrit, etc) are where they need to be before thinking about adding whatever else.

Comment

Working...
                                X