Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton this weekend..

I plan to go just to check out the car.

Magnus, come out, lets drink some beers.

you buying?? if so im in.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Naynus will be out there attempting to suck off all the drivers!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

invitation is right there, i will be there if you are so interested in me. do you just want to sit and watch me? observe me in nature? not sure. if you dont plan to attend, why post in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          invitation is right there, i will be there if you are so interested in me. do you just want to sit and watch me? observe me in nature? not sure. if you dont plan to attend, why post in here?
          So yes, you will be there sucking off the drivers? Sounds like a great time!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

yeah, why dont you come and watch...

Comment

yeah, why dont you come and watch...
              Is your car going to be there or is it still being used as a port-o-potty?

Comment

I honestly think you have Asperger's.

Comment

I honestly think you have Asperger's.
                  And I honestly know you are a liar. But anyway, will your car be there?

Comment

if you read the flyer, it is $250 to race on slicks or radials. my car is on neither. i'm going for the $10 entry and go see the crowmod in person. what's wrong with that?

You live just down the street from me, we can get a race off anywhere. give me a heads up and what you will be in, and come to win. i dont understand why thats hard for you to understand.

Comment

so i gotta buy the beer???

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

you already hated on me on FB for drinkin coors light, so yeah. bring ya own!

Comment

if you read the flyer, it is $250 to race on slicks or radials. my car is on neither. i'm going for the $10 entry and go see the crowmod in person. what's wrong with that?

You live just down the street from me, we can get a race off anywhere. give me a heads up and what you will be in, and come to win. i dont understand why thats hard for you to understand.
                          Cheerleading confirmed I guess.

Are you still going to bring me that $300? Last time you told me this about a race and I agreed to your terms, it was all just another lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Cheerleading confirmed I guess.

Are you still going to bring me that $300? Last time you told me this about a race and I agreed to your terms, it was all just another lie.

ttyl

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X