X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    This guy?

Fuck that guy.
    That is the guy. He has been my closest friend since the 8th grade.

Is this case the FBI is actually the largest theif. They didn't charge him with a huge list of crimes just so they could keep the 3.2 million dollars in cash that they caught him with. If you read the press release carefully you'll notice what they left off. They didn't fess up to the fact that they got cash out of him because they would have had to have given that to his victims.

Now go look up Hyla. She stole 17 million dollars from people that were trying to welch on their credit card debt.

I have a client/friend that was charged with 300 million dollars worth of Medicaid fraud. The majority of that came from how they list the dollar amount and it was not fraud.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      That is the guy. He has been my closest friend since the 8th grade.

Is this case the FBI is actually the largest theif. They didn't charge him with a huge list of crimes just so they could keep the 3.2 million dollars in cash that they caught him with. If you read the press release carefully you'll notice what they left off. They didn't fess up to the fact that they got cash out of him because they would have had to have given that to his victims.
      Telling us what the gov did wrong does not absolve him or make him any less of a piece of shit though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        Hey SVO, did I talk to you on the phone a few years about SVO's RX7's and stuff? was that you?
        Maybe, I really don't know.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Cory is getting out on the 25th and I have held cash for him since 2004 or 5. I believe that meets the definition of "Rat holing". Both of the people I mentioned I have known since my teens. I did the same thing for one of my clients who has been in the fed for a few years and has a few more to go.

Edit: Hyla was in her teens when I met her, I am older than her by a good margin.
          It's probably not a great idea to mention in public that you're engaged in a criminal conspiracy.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Telling us what the gov did wrong does not absolve him or make him any less of a piece of shit though.
            That may be true but he's my piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              It's probably not a great idea to mention in public that you're engaged in a criminal conspiracy.
              Statute of limitations.

I read the PSI and the sentencing documents to make sure my help is legal.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Stop before your ur story falls apart further. Challenge cars are factory built and factory supported. You don’t build shit for them, you buy it.
                You don't know what you are talkin about. Johnson machine on Metric drive or Avenue used to do all the engines for him and Norwood AutoCraft did the prep work and day-to-day maintenance. He also had his own crews do the setup work and transport the cars.

Comment

Statute of limitations.

I read the PSI and the sentencing documents to make sure my help is legal.
                  You should also look up how civil asset forfeiture works in Texas. CYA dude.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    You should also look up how civil asset forfeiture works in Texas. CYA dude.
                    The state was not involved in any of these cases, they were Federal cases. All of which crossed multiple state lines. I could write a book on civil asset forfeiture in Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      The state was not involved in any of these cases, they were Federal cases. All of which crossed multiple state lines. I could write a book on civil asset forfeiture in Texas
                      Conspiracy at the federal level is a continuing offense. No statute of limitations applies because the act itself hasn't stopped. The illegal act on your part is holding the money, not helping him actually steal or broker anything.

Comment

You don't know what you are talkin about. Johnson machine on Metric drive or Avenue used to do all the engines for him and Norwood AutoCraft did the prep work and day-to-day maintenance. He also had his own crews do the setup work and transport the cars.
                        Here this website gives a pretty good indication of what you can do to a Ferrari challenge car. Cliff notes: you don’t build your own fucking engines and most work is done by Ferrari approved dealers. Ferrari even provides factory support at races if you pay for it. Challenge cars are spec cars. No deviations like building your own engines.

Ferrari 348 Challenge Runner Up Italian Championship 1993. Ex. Saverio ?Castallaneta, Alain Li 94 and Martin Henderson 95.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Conspiracy at the federal level is a continuing offense. No statute of limitations applies because the act itself hasn't stopped. The illegal act on your part is holding the money, not helping him actually steal or broker anything.
                          Blah blah blah blah blah. Him loaning me money and me not repaying him until he gets out it's perfectly legal. I know enough lawyers to find a way to structure this to cover my ass.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah. Him loaning me money and me not repaying him until he gets out it's perfectly legal. I know enough lawyers to find a way to structure this to cover my ass.
                            I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm saying it's a terrible idea to talk about holding money for the guy in a public space on the internet, regardless of how easily you are able to cover your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Here this website gives a pretty good indication of what you can do to a Ferrari challenge car. Cliff notes: you don’t build your own fucking engines and most work is done by Ferrari approved dealers. Ferrari even provides factory support at races if you pay for it. Challenge cars are spec cars. No deviations like building your own engines.

http://www.f348ch.co.uk/
                              New Rings, new bearings, valve jobs, new valve springs, all stay within the rules.

You claiming that there is dealer only brake pad and rotor swaps, alignments, Corner balancing, mounting and balancing tires, changing fluids, or anything else is ludicrous.

He could have also been cheating. If he was he wouldn't be the first Club racer in history to do so. I never saw him race and wasn't interested in the series so I couldn't tell you one way or the other.

Edit: you also sound like someone that has never raced in an organized division before. The rules you read today in all likelihood are not the rules from yesterday. Class rules in all racing frequently have changes month to month.
                              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm saying it's a terrible idea to talk about holding money for the guy in a public space on the internet, regardless of how easily you are able to cover your ass.
                                I'm listed in his financial paperwork. If there was any interest by the US attorney they could have filed a lien on me years ago and I would have handed them the money for whatever the lien amount was.

Comment

Working...
                                X