This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    For those of you who give a crap, docs doubt it is an ectopic pregnancy, but just MAJOR female issues.

She got some major duty pain killers at the ER\Doc (2 times in past 12 hours) and will be fine, although there may be some day surgery soon in her future.

Thanks to those few who gave the well wishes, to the rest of the internet warriors:

You're welcome for the drama....
    Hope everything's alright. You took it like a champ.

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• ahem...
      Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Wait, isn't this the same guy that made a thread one day about repowering/upgrading a dildo?
      Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

For those of you who give a crap, docs doubt it is an ectopic pregnancy, but just MAJOR female issues.

She got some major duty pain killers at the ER\Doc (2 times in past 12 hours) and will be fine, although there may be some day surgery soon in her future.

Thanks to those few who gave the well wishes, to the rest of the internet warriors:

You're welcome for the drama....
        well, good to hear its all under control, as far as that goes.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Glad to hear your girl & your baby are better! But this is the last place I would air my dirty laundry
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Wait, isn't this the same guy that made a thread one day about repowering/upgrading a dildo?

Stevo

Yea, that was me....

We are pretty sure that this issue had nothing to do with anything in the "toy box".

LOL

Comment

Yea, that was me....

We are pretty sure that this issue had nothing to do with anything in the "toy box".

LOL
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• So where does this leave the relationship? You do realize that even if it works out, she'll need a beating for her actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  So where does this leave the relationship? You do realize that even if it works out, she'll need a beating for her actions?
                  If he gave her her daily required beatings this would have never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    So where does this leave the relationship? You do realize that even if it works out, she'll need a beating for her actions?
                    THEY'S GON BE CONSEQUENCES AND REPACUSSIONS (sic)

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo

My new Sig line
                      Originally posted by stevo

Stevo

Comment

• Not sure if joking.....But cmon....Its Chris? LOL

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Best value and there is nearly ALWAYS a 20% off coupon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                One takeaway lesson from this thread is that you shall stay tethered to your cell phone 24/7.
                                My wife and I worked out a system, because sometimes you really just don't want to answer the phone, even if it is your spouse because it may be a trivial call you'd rather not answer, or you're involved with something that you'd rather not drop to answer, etc. So if it's an EMERGENCY, a true EMERGENCY, we phone twice in a row. It's worked well so far. Neither has abused the "rule" that I can recall.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X