• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dibs on the LS motor! Or is an LT1 car?

Comment

I’m pretty sure that’s an ls car
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'll get better pics when it stops raining, but here it was the day I picked it up.
        And on the continuing trend of reasons not to spend more than $600 on a car...
        Discount tire scratched one of my wheels up yesterday. Normally I do my tires myself, but being hurt I went ahead and had them do it. And yup chipped the clear coat because the front coned a painted wheel!

Comment

Hard to tell a whole lot from these pics, but it looks pretty straight from here.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            I think you win "Crappiest Day Ever" award.
            If you're referring to my post, it wasn't me, thank Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Hard to tell a whole lot from these pics, but it looks pretty straight from here.
              There's a few spots I'm not crazy about on the paint, but the body work is spot on. Wife's car is getting hail repair done right now, when we get it back I'll address that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Yeah, but they didn't match the paint very well by the rear plate and had over-spray, looks horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Yeah, but they didn't match the paint very well by the rear plate and had over-spray, looks horrible!
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    lol. I didn't get it until I went back and looked at the pic.

Comment

Why did you hide your plate number on the last pics, but not on the first page? Lol
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Why did you hide your plate number on the last pics, but not on the first page? Lol
                        those where from a facebook group. I didn't want my lp all over the fb group. then I said who cares, and didn't edit the rest.

Comment

I must have some serious bad karma floating around out there. On the way into work this morning an F250 wipped out in front of me and slung half the tools out of the back of his truck. I missed one of the large jacks, by swerving into the ditch but the other one was a mustang seeking missile and found my front bumper. The guy then just drove off not noticing anything happened. I came out of the ditch full on dukes of hazard stile and caught up to him quickly. long story short I've already filed it on his insurance and am just sitting here wondering what I did cosmically to have such a large target on both mustangs.
                          this is the third wreck in the last 3 or 4 months.

Comment

Damn!! I drove past you this morning when you were there with the guy. I saw the white mustang and said surely that isn’t him again!! That sucks dude!

Comment

You have offended Jobu, you must offer a whole chicken

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                Damn!! I drove past you this morning when you were there with the guy. I saw the white mustang and said surely that isn’t him again!! That sucks dude!
                                Ha! that's funny. Just assume any wrecked mustang on the side of the road in Denton Lewisville or Ft Worth is me from now on.
                                grey 15 GT has been backed into twice, once in the right quarter then recently in the front bumper. it's also been hailed on twice.
                                The white 16 GT has been rear ended and now had a 6ft long construction jack go through its front bumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X