Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Right is not behind the suspicious packages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

BREAKING

Another suspicious package!

Comment

The ONLY one of that group that matters to the right is Soros. The rest are has been political hacks that mean nothing to the current political climate.
        I think its funny they used wasserpusses name on the packages. She's been too quiet lately..

Another point. If you WANTED to harm someone with a bomb in the mail, why would you trigger it with a timer ? unless you knew exactly where that person would be at a certain time, or the postal person wouldn't lose your package, it would be a waste.
        Last edited by dcs13; 10-24-2018, 06:05 PM. Reason: added

Comment

So they arrested a legitimately mentally defective , extremely simple minded nutjob?
          If he is actually the culprit, the people (myself included) that said no one is stupid enough to actually do these things (that this wannabe "bomber" did) ,are reminded that there actually are people this stupid and unhinged in the world.
          Reading a few of his internet posts, he was practically illiterate. It will be interesting to hear what an aging native american, ex male stripper, body building-bro, living in a van, has to say about mailing fake bombs.

Edit:
          Apparently he only claimed to be Seminole indian;

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-27-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            So they arrested a legitimately mentally defective , extremely simple minded nutjob?
            If he is actually the culprit, the people (myself included) that said no one is stupid enough to actually do these things (that this wannabe "bomber" did) ,are reminded that there actually people this stupid and unhinged in the world.
            Reading a few of his internet posts. He was practically illiterate. It will be interesting to hear what an aging native american, ex male stripper, body building-bro, living in a van, has to say about mailing fake bombs.

I'm wondering if he'll be found dead in his prison cell before he has a chance to screw up the story.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              I'm wondering if he'll be found dead in his prison cell before he has a chance to screw up the story.
              I'd say Sunday morning will be about right..

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Oswald was a patsy.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

The extreme right has been bombing and burning abortion clinics for years, and these recent events are somehow unbelievable?

That wasn't an actual question, it was rhetorical.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    The extreme right has been bombing and burning abortion clinics for years, and these recent events are somehow unbelievable?

That wasn't an actual question, it was rhetorical.
                    Do you keep up with current events?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Anitabortionists are still bombing abortion clinics
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

All the dumb fucks on both sides need to calm down...
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Via NPR because it's the bestest medium for political information ever!

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            All the dumb fucks on both sides need to calm down...
                            Be careful or mschmoyer is gonna show up next and call you alt-right.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Via NPR because it's the bestest medium for political information ever!
                              The soyboy news network. Ever notice every male voice on NPR reeks of estrogen shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Anitabortionists are still bombing abortion clinics
                                Recently?
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X