Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffed this Altima this weekend. It was rough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffed this Altima this weekend. It was rough!

Paint was pretty rough. Ton's of rock chips on the front end some dings here and there. But depth, color and clarity are greatly improved!

Even the taillights

Just a little better.

No direct sun shining when I took the pictures sadly but you can see the big improvement in reflection.

www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Clean ride
    WRX

Comment

I need to be your minion and learn this craft.

Awesome work.

Comment

Not mine. It was a customers I did the buffing for. I think it looks pretty good for an Altima. Don't see them modified too often.

Comment

What steps did you use and what products?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Used a Rupes Bigfoot 21 polisher. Megs MF Cutting Pads, M105, M205 topped with Blackfire Wet Diamond

Comment

Looks great!
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice results. Good work.

Comment

I pretty much do similar steps but with 3-M foam pads (white, black & blue) and 3-M compounds, polishes and always finished in Zaino...

Comment

3-M dusts so bad and hate the smell. Very chemically smelling. Used Wet Diamond because it really changes the color of the paint. Makes the paint feel oily without being oily.

Comment

Working...
                    X