X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose your favorite motovloggers?

I'm addicted to these two bastards.

BakerXderek. And ArsonRides.

And Chase on two wheels. For first rides.

And riding with Dave is funny as fuck. Especially this vid.

Last edited by soap; 03-25-2018, 01:46 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I've watched a few of chase's videos, he's got some decent stuff. Tom is pretty cool in person, haven't watched any of his stuff honestly. I've been trying to get a buddy back into it but it's a lot of editing.

Comment

no moto but i watch a few car channels

Comment

Doitwithdan, jakethegardensnake, arsonrides, there's a lot of good ones.

We need to have a DFW grom ride. All these guys have sealed it, I gotta get one eventually.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Doitwithdan, jakethegardensnake, arsonrides, there's a lot of good ones.

We need to have a DFW grom ride. All these guys have sealed it, I gotta get one eventually.
          Riding jakes grom is what made me want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            I've watched a few of chase's videos, he's got some decent stuff. Tom is pretty cool in person, haven't watched any of his stuff honestly. I've been trying to get a buddy back into it but it's a lot of editing.

Lol@ the gay bar story.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I know this is a few months old but I follow all the major ones. I know and talk to DoItWithDan, BakerXDerek, ArsonRides, JakeTheGardenSnake, and KatKam on a weekly basis.

I also watch ChaseOnTwoWheels, Motonosity, Suburban Delinquent, KawiBrock, BeRAD, DennisTheMinnis, FryRiding, SubieMoto, JustinTheApparition, DankWheelie, and Tim Kreitz.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Comment

Can't stand listening to them act retarded and bitch about "cagers"

Comment

^^agreed motovlogging is fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X