Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good defense > good offense

Comment

And now we watch the Cowboys give the game away from stupid penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Jubhawk.
        I’d rather see Red Ass get dumped on his head on his way out, but if there is a silver lining, it’s Jubhawk 2019.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wow didn’t see that coming
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Cowboys just won their Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Wow didn’t see that coming
              I'm still trying to figure out just how in the fuck that game ended up with a win with all the penalties they racked up and yards lost in the 3rd. This was and IS the most unlikely win they could have done...but yet somehow....they did it. I am astounded....but like I said before....they SHOULD lose this game based on stats....but they somehow have a habit of doing this. They will probably lose the next 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                Cowboys defense plays lights out putting too much pressure on Brees. Cowboys by 4.
                Guess I was off by 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  I'm still trying to figure out just how in the fuck that game ended up with a win with all the penalties they racked up and yards lost in the 3rd. This was and IS the most unlikely win they could have done...but yet somehow....they did it. I am astounded....but like I said before....they SHOULD lose this game based on stats....but they somehow have a habit of doing this. They will probably lose the next 3 games.
                  When you keep Brees to nearly 100 yards passing, you got a chance

Comment

Maaan...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I’d rather see Red Ass get dumped on his head on his way out, but if there is a silver lining, it’s Jubhawk 2019.
                      The Jubhawk was secured in the first half, so long as they didn’t shit the bed in the second half.

Another good thing to come out of this besides a win, momentum, confidence and Jubhawk, is the Day the Jubhawk is performed will more than likely turn into a charity event for some local group.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Sean Peyton lost that game, he was as bad as Garrett in that one. He burned both of his challenges for no reason, which would have for sure overturned both the Amari Cooper catch and the Cole Beasley 1st down. Then he went for it on 4th down rather than kick the chip shot field goal. THEN he called timeout right before the 2 minute warning, which gave Dallas a free passing play that resulted in first down.

Even with all of that, Gregory damned near gave it right back, fucker should have been benched after that roughing penalty.

Comment

Wow.

Has anybody noticed that since promoting Marc Colombo to OL coach, they've won 4 in a row. Probably a mere coincidence, but an interesting footnote.

Apparently, Red Jesus gave a Vince Lombardi-esque speech before the game that had everyone ranting and raving at the end.

The stars were in line for the Cowboys tonight, despite Randy Gregory's bonehead penalties. They held a team that averages 37 PTS/game to 10. I'm going to have to record Good Morning Football and hear the musings of that round table of goofs.

Comment

The coaching tried lose the game at the end, not sure why your rushing the punter with Gregory?
                            Also why not run the ball three times instead of putting Dak in a position to lose/tie the game with that fumble?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was hunting and didn't watch the game I figured it was going to be a blowout. I came in at 2am and turned on sportcenter and was very shocked! Just from the few clips it showed it looked like the cowboys D showed up and played lights out. For those criticizing Sean Peyton for going for it on 4th down at the goal line I think it was a good call. Didn't a lot of people give the clapper a bunch of shit for not going for it on 4th and 1 or 4th and goal?

Comment

I hate victory Friday when the team still has so many issues to fix, that mainly revolve around poor QB play and poor offensive play calling. Everyone acting like everything is perfect, and it's far from it.

This defense is the fucking truth though. Brees was fucking pissed, all night long. LVE is a goddamn machine. Crazy to think Jaylon Smith is only 80-85%, and still as good as he is. Lawrence, Byron Jones, Awuzie... Just damn. And all without this team's undisputable leader in Sean Lee. And they're all so damn young. Just think what a couple of safeties would do for us.
                                Last edited by bcoop; 11-30-2018, 08:17 AM.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X