Next John Browning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next John Browning

Can't never could who didn't try. He'll have something blow up on him and he might learn from it too.

I for one wouldn't be trying any of that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Well he's persistent, and still has all his fingers.
      Jon

Comment

I would ssoner try to make a nuclear reactor than a gun from scratch. Damn that shit is sketch.

Comment

Either FO4 stole from him or he played too much FO4.

Either way, I can't hate on him. He's trying and successfully building guns. Would I want them? No, but although they are sketchy at best they are functional with a fair mount of work in them.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've seen/heard real shit blowing up, I couldn't imagine trying to make something so crude when you can buy a used shot gun for a hundred bucks. Oh well, like Keith said, he'll learn soon enough...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I've seen/heard real shit blowing up, I couldn't imagine trying to make something so crude when you can buy a used shot gun for a hundred bucks. Oh well, like Keith said, he'll learn soon enough...
              If everyone just went out and bought a $100 shotgun we would never have any innovation. If you think he is doing this for a cheap gun you are looking at it all wrong. He is learning about fabrication and how things work together and trying creative ideas. Props to this kid for doing what too few people (myself included) have the balls to do.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                If everyone just went out and bought a $100 shotgun we would never have any innovation. If you think he is doing this for a cheap gun you are looking at it all wrong. He is learning about fabrication and how things work together and trying creative ideas. Props to this kid for doing what too few people (myself included) have the balls to do.
                First, I'll answer your dig from yesterday. No I wouldn't fuck up my manicure, since I've never had one but, I'm assuming it was to make me sound like a pussy since I won't shoot a .357 wheel gun with a 2 inch barrel, I will if I have to but, I choose not too.
                I broke a bone in my thumb at a range shooting my S&W 636 SS .44 magnum. I sold that gun as it wasn't fun after that.
                I've owned hundreds of guns/rifles/scatter guns. I buy them keep them and sell and buy new guns. I'm not the kind of guy that needs a safe full of weapons, I like variety.

Now as far as this kid, props to him for having the ingenuity to make stuff like that, but anyone of us here that has built ARs or taking down guns (of any kind) to clean them correctly can probably fabricate something like that, but why? My eyes, fingers and life is more important to me, but obviously not to him...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Now as far as this kid, props to him for having the ingenuity to make stuff like that, but anyone of us here that has built ARs or taking down guns (of any kind) to clean them correctly can probably fabricate something like that, but why? My eyes, fingers and life is more important to me, but obviously not to him...
                  He does not come across as immature and careless from a safety point of view - just a little young. I get the impression that yeah he may lose and eye or a finger - but he has a passion for it and probably will continue doing it.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think it is cool what he is doing and I certainly don't have to balls to do it. Hopefully he is safe about it and keeps it up and forms his own company one day.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

war never changes
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funfordcobra View Post
                        war never changes
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Go him for trying. He's not the next John Browning by any stretch of the imagination. I can't believe he didn't kill himself with the homemade .50BMG rifle.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            He's not the next John Browning by any stretch of the imagination.
                            Oh I know, just the first title that popped into my head for the thread. That pistol is terrifying.

Comment

I looked through his other vids and he made a cool single shot takedown .22 that he used a factory barrel for and made everything else. Definitely the safest looking one I saw. It is cool that he is able to make these things. Not really innovative yet but this is how innovation happens a lot of the time. Some dude fucking around in his garage and then tries some weird idea no one has tried before. Hopefully if he does come up with something different he patents it and doesn't throw it on youtube immediately. His slamfire shotguns look like they are coming along well too. Kid has some patience and balls.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X