Who has a Note 4 on preorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Loving it so far. The size doesnt bother me at all. I have the sigen tough case. There has to be thinner cases available. Waiting on the uag case. Phone is great, however the multiview/app window shrink feature is sketchy. Sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes not.
    yeah I just turned off multi-window today because every time I swipe down to see my notifications I end up popping out the window.

The addition of the metal band really changes the entire phone in my opinion, it "feels" like a premium phone when compared to my note 3.

So far, I absolutely love this phone. Battery life is stellar, and adaptive fast charging is pretty baller.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      yeah I just turned off multi-window today because every time I swipe down to see my notifications I end up popping out the window.

The addition of the metal band really changes the entire phone in my opinion, it "feels" like a premium phone when compared to my note 3.

So far, I absolutely love this phone. Battery life is stellar, and adaptive fast charging is pretty baller.
      Yeah fast charging is badass. I used it to take notes with the s pen last night, spent about 1.5 hours writing with the pen, and it only took my battery down 10%, that is crazy.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Loving it so far. The size doesnt bother me at all. I have the sigen tough case. There has to be thinner cases available. Waiting on the uag case. Phone is great, however the multiview/app window shrink feature is sketchy. Sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes not.
        You may look into the Spigen Slim Armor case if the UAG doesn't suit you. I have one on my note3 and it's done well over the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          what did you have previously? I just moved from an iphone 5 to a 6 plus and it took 1 week to get used to the size, not a bother to me at all after a week.
          I had an Evo 4G LTE. iPhones are much smaller (to upgrade from) to this size device, so I'm sure it was a big change for you. My Evo was only about 1/4" smaller in either direction, so not much of a difference.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            You may look into the Spigen Slim Armor case if the UAG doesn't suit you. I have one on my note3 and it's done well over the last year.
            I had that one ordered, then I read a review which said it does nothing to protect it from drops, so I canceled the order and went with the tough armor. I tend to drop my phone often. Maybe not this one since it fits my hand now.

Comment

Im sticking with my lgg3. I had the lg flex before which was an awesome phone it was just to big. The G3 is perfect.
              Originally posted by Baron
              If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Picked mine up today.... Loving it!

Comment

I wish the fingerprint scanner worked at more casual angles.

Comment

OMG THIS WTF SAMSUNG!

Apple has this perfected imo, TouchID is pretty fucking baller and seriously ALWAYS works.

At least on my 5s, I don't have any issues.

I have to usually swipe three or four times to unlock the device.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      OMG THIS WTF SAMSUNG!

Apple has this perfected imo, TouchID is pretty fucking baller and seriously ALWAYS works.

At least on my 5s, I don't have any issues.

I have to usually swipe three or four times to unlock the device.
                      I agree. Samsung's touch Id is a gimmick.

Comment

Mine is working fine....

Comment

It depends on how you set it up, you can set your thumb to swipe sideways, it doesn't have to be perfectly straight.

Comment

About the only thing I wish I'd that I could store more finger prints

Comment

Yeah ive tried a casual angle so i could unlock it with one hand, and i couldnt unlock period. Tried 3 times resetting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X