Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    grasping the meaning of the phrase "mutually exclusive" has nothing to do with religion. at. all.
    Well they're not sooo...iI really don't know what else to say. Not all of them anyway, which, again, is the broad generalization that he made. It's just not true.

And here ya go racr, I'll help ya. You just need to be educated, little guy. Maybe you're just misunderstood.

Find definitions for over 300,000 words from the most authoritative English dictionary. Continuously updated with new words and meanings.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Well they're not sooo...iI really don't know what else to say. Not all of them anyway, which, again, is the broad generalization that he made. It's just not true.

And here ya go racr, I'll help ya. You just need to be educated, little guy. Maybe you're just misunderstood.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/mutually%20exclusive

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        All? No sir, not even a little bit
        Then what differentiates Catholicism, Baptism, Methodism, and Lutheranism from each other?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Doctrine

Comment

• So, are they here yet? I'd hate for them to miss out on the ebolas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Then what differentiates Catholicism, Baptism, Methodism, and Lutheranism from each other?
              These aren't different religions. They're different sects of the same religion.

Though, you are correct, in that if any of the above are correct, the others must necessarily be incorrect. Making them mutually exclusive.
              Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

• Incorrect.

The above listed four can all be correct. They simply use differing doctrines to reach the same end result.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Incorrect.

The above listed four can all be correct. They simply use differing doctrines to reach the same end result.
                  If they disagree on doctrine, then they cannot all be correct. Thus, keeping them mutually exclusive.
                  Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

Comment

• Incorrect

Doctrine = system of teaching

Differing systems of teaching that reach the same conclusion are all inclusive, rather than exclusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King
                      Incorrect

Doctrine = system of teaching
                      Still trying to redefine words, I see....

Originally posted by The King
                      Differing systems of teaching that reach the same conclusion are all inclusive, rather than exclusive.
                      The devil, as they say, is in the details. Unless they agree on everything, which they don't, then they are mutually exclusive. In the end, not all of them can be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                        Still trying to redefine words, I see....

The devil, as they say, is in the details. Unless they agree on everything, which they don't, then they are mutually exclusive. In the end, not all of them can be true.
                        Incorrect, defined by Google search...something you and others would identify with.

In the end, all of them can arrive at the Truth, which in the case of Christianity is Biblical Truth.

Comment

Incorrect, defined by Google search...something you and others would identify with.
                          Nope. Even google disagrees with you... Google defines it as "a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group". Same as the link I posted above.

In the end, all of them can arrive at the Truth, which in the case of Christianity is Biblical Truth.
                          And now we're just making more unsupported assertions. That didn't take long.

Comment

• That is but one of the definitions offered up by a Google search. The fact that you chose a particular one to reference in no way diminishes the validity of other recognized definitions. Sorry, you're just not that qualified to do so.

Whether you agree with my assertion also in no way diminishes the validity of same. Again, sorry but you're just not that qualified to do so.

Comment

That is but one of the definitions offered up by a Google search. The fact that you chose a particular one to reference in no way diminishes the validity of other recognized definitions. Sorry, you're just not that qualified to do so.
                              Nothing I did diminishes the validity of other definitions. I used one from an actual authoritative source.

Whether you agree with my assertion also in no way diminishes the validity of same. Again, sorry but you're just not that qualified to do so.
                              I agree. The fact that your claim has no validity has nothing to do with me and my qualifications and more to do with the fact that something is not valid until it's been demonstrated, which you've not done.

Comment

• As did I, and you, yourself, have demonstrated nothing other than to support my claim.

Comment

Working...
                                X