No announcement yet.

Ghost town in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just a nobody and have probably never met any of you but this forum and Twitter are my only online stops. Well, I catch some fail, prank, etc. videos on youtube here and there.

Comment

Yeah, there aren't multiple projects going on here, or friends that hang out in real life because of this place.

What we really need is soap posting creepy things about cows.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        This is the only forum I still post on. It's also the only forum I've ever been a paying supporter of. I'll help keep the lights on, y'all should too.
        same here...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          I'm just a nobody and have probably never met any of you but this forum and Twitter are my only online stops. Well, I catch some fail, prank, etc. videos on youtube here and there.
          I'm same boat minus twitter...

Comment

Still here

Comment

Is there going to be a name change now that the Mustang is being turned into an SUV?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Is there going to be a name change now that the Mustang is being turned into an SUV?
                We didn’t change the name when the mustang turned into a boat in 2005.

Comment

Dfwmustangcoupesthatnobodyownsanymore.net
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

is there going to be a name change now that the mustang is being turned into an suv?
                    dfwbronco net
                    DFWLAWNWORKINSTEADOFMUSTANG NET

Comment

Working...
                    X