Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate your point of view.
    YW man. I get being heated like that and I'm not saying I don't share your feelings on the matter, but on the off chance that the shtf and they start coming after ppl, being discerning about what you say so you can be there to take care of your loved ones seems a better option. That's all.

Justin, you can fuck all the way off.

Anthony, assuming your thinly veiled response was aimed at me, in no way have I said what the progressive left is doin is ok, implicitly or otherwise. I'm not ignoring it, but I'm not gonna step in the middle of it unless and until I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      YW man. I get being heated like that and I'm not saying I don't share your feelings on the matter, but on the off chance that the shtf and they start coming after ppl, being discerning about what you say so you can be there to take care of your loved ones seems a better option. That's all.

Justin, you can fuck all the way off.

Anthony, assuming your thinly veiled response was aimed at me, in no way have I said what the progressive left is doin is ok, implicitly or otherwise. I'm not ignoring it, but I'm not gonna step in the middle of it unless and until I have to.
      I'm glad someone else in here shares the views I do. Gasser is an uneducated moron. #ShootEveryone!!! If you want to defend The Constitution, then you use the methods it outlined to uphold it or you are the same as the people who use it for toilet paper. If and when the time comes for true physical war, all should stand ready to be called. What so many on here need to understand is the largest threat is the one you don't hear from. The silent observer is far more dangerous than the idiot with the bullhorn...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        I'm glad someone else in here shares the views I do. Gasser is an uneducated moron. #ShootEveryone!!! If you want to defend The Constitution, then you use the methods it outlined to uphold it or you are the same as the people who use it for toilet paper. If and when the time comes for true physical war, all should stand ready to be called. What so many on here need to understand is the largest threat is the one you don't hear from. The silent observer is far more dangerous than the idiot with the bullhorn...
        Clearly this was lost on him.

Comment

• Justin is simply the stereotypical keyboard kweer/attention whore.

Comment

• They don't mind hurting Trump supporters, that's for certain.

Trump supporters were bombarded with fireworks while dining at a Washington DC restaurant following Saturday’s “MAGA Million March” in the nation’s capital — one of se…
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm glad someone else in here shares the views I do. Gasser is an uneducated moron. #ShootEveryone!!!
              Like a lot of people here, your reading comprehension seems to be so poor that I'd argue the reverse. If you can't understand "Just say you stand ready to join the legal militia"

Instead of

"Man I can't wait to start killing these commies"

Then there's no amount of "education" that would've been able to help you. Seriously guys, please learn to understand what you read. You'll get a lot further in life.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Like a lot of people here, your reading comprehension seems to be so poor that I'd argue the reverse. If you can't understand "Just say you stand ready to join the legal militia"

Instead of

Then there's no amount of "education" that would've been able to help you. Seriously guys, please learn to understand what you read. You'll get a lot further in life.
                Trust me, every single person here is farther along in life than you will ever be -- every single person...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Instead of

Just shut the fuck up. That would help.

Comment

• I honestly cannot see what all of the disdain for Gasser is.
                    Did I miss something? Was I absent that day?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I honestly cannot see what all of the disdain for Gasser is.
                      Did I miss something? Was I absent that day?
                      Seriously? As long as you've been here and I'm sure read all the drama, I know you've seen his...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Seriously? As long as you've been here and I'm sure read all the drama, I know you've seen his...
                        Usually, when the drama flares up, I tend to gloss over it. Nothing against anyone, but it's just not my thing. I get enough of that at home. I guess I'll start paying more attention.

Comment

Trust me, every single person here is farther along in life than you will ever be -- every single person...
                          Don't be ridiculous. I'm afraid that's just more of your pitiful

"I suck at being able to garner meaning from text"

or

"I get somewhat emotional from black text that appears on a white screen" woman-esque nonsense. I'm just someone you don't know, and will never meet. You'd think that you'd just completely and totally ignore it. That's what I do. I've got several members on my ignore list. Mainly cause they're one note, they can't actually argue for shit. They're only smart enough to sling (the same) insults. Which, meh, hasn't been fun for some time now. So they're on ignore.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Just shut the fuck up. That would help.
                          So, come to an online forum and just read, never say anything. That's what you're saying people should do. Gotcha. (not that there would be anything to read) Cause all I'm doing is what everyone else does: post up a random opinion. I just don't tailor it politically like everyone else does. I could do that, but my posts would be far more bland. That hurt your feelings? Or are you just boring?

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I know you've seen his...
                          ... penis?
                          Last edited by Gasser64; 11-18-2020, 01:10 PM.
                          WH

Comment

• I find it ironic that many are worried about what is said because they could be put on a list or tracked for it. This from the same crowd giving me shit for calling this BS Orwellian for years, almost decades. This is the same shit Orwell warned about in 1984, so now we are living it.

The slippery slope is real. Encouraging others to allow the slow erosion of their rights doesn’t make you right, and it doesn’t make them wrong.

Keep moving the goalpost of when you will finally take a stand, and see how that works for you. You all ready to have grooming gangs molesting your kids and grandkids in DFW?

What happened to “Fuck you, I’m going to Costco?”

I guess since pedophilia is cool, we deserve a Pedo for President too even if he only won due to fraud.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X