Meador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I don’t understand why people talk passive aggressive without discussing said issue directly?

I know how to use the internet. I was just curious what type of discussion this would turn into from mentioning an old car dealership such as experiences and such. Jeez what happened to this site?
    It's not passive aggressive, I phrased it that way as it's not only you that does it. That's why I posted it in the general sense, but in this thread, as to point out what seemed to be an egregious example. It's not like I called you an idiot, or dumbass or something, I just genuinely don't get the point.

Now that you explain, I get prompting discussion, but you asked if they were still around which just seemed like a clear cut question.

Essentially, that's what I was doing, prompting discussion.

BTW, I hardly feel like my post is an example of the degeneration of this site. lol. Lighten up Francis..

Comment

3 pages by 2023

Comment

Talisman still puts asses in the seats.

We finally found something 2020 couldn’t kill!

Comment

And to think I was going to post about a dodge dealer that was once on Denton dr and Mockingbird. Think it was called Metroplex Dodge, but decided against it.

Comment

Meador's online sales guy Dallas is very good. We couldn't come to an agreement on a Gladiator a few months ago but he didn't waste my time like many other dealers did.

Comment

I bought my wife's Wrangler from Meador in July of last year. They were the one of the few dealers that would do the deal over the phone and were also the cheapest by a considerable margin. For a Dodge dealership, it was a great experience overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Talisman still puts asses in the seats.

We finally found something 2020 couldn’t kill!
                [WalterWhite] You're goddamn right. [WalterWhite]

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  [WalterWhite] You're goddamn right. [/WalterWhite]
                  Learn the internet n00b, you forgot the /

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    3 pages by 2023
                    Optimistic are we....

Comment

Working...
                    X