Should I feel bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    I'm a bike rider.....though not a faggot but I do look good in a kit. Typically I ride on less travel roads with a couple of buddies. Sorry country livin folks but its safer for all. Plus the point of riding also is to slow down and enjoy the scenery.

We ride with respect to cars. We don't' want to get smacked by a car anymore than holding up traffic. There are douchebag riders that I stay away from. They are dangers for both drivers and other riders.

I've also been ran off the road by an aggressive driver on purpose into a ditch. If that ever happens again I'll file charges in a heartbeat.

I've been chased by many dogs. Just out run them easily.
    Two of the asshole dogs around these parts were at a odd corner. End of my street is a dead end and you make a right onto the other street and power around a slight curve. The one dog would always start coming out of his yard before you made the corner and always got close to the ankle or would stop right in front of me. The other was on a similar corner but he was not always paying attention. German Sheppard's are not easy to out run and when they come out of the dark that is another story. Plus I don't care if someone walks into this guys front yard, if it is not fenced with no trespass signs they can still go after him. There is no maybe in this situation, he is wrong, but some people can't handle the truth.

And trust me I can handle a dog. I have physically handled some big ass dogs to keep from shooting them. One was a Neapolitan Mastiff that charged two of us checking an alarm out. The other was pit and her puppies among other incidents. Tell the guy that came into my back yard in Lancaster, that "knew how to handle dogs", that got bit on the ankle and wrist as my German Sheppard was trying to pull him back over the fence.

I didn't feel like multi quoting Tang not all of that was directed at you. Some dogs don't fuck around though, and once you have seen one dead kid, you get it.
    Last edited by kingjason; 12-08-2020, 02:11 AM.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Nobody owns the water man, it’s Gods water.
      Oregon and California may disagree with you there. IIRC
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Is curb side dog hunting legal?
        sigpic

Comment

Am in country (although that is changing) with a lot of roaming dogs. None mind them, BUT - they are all mild mannered dogs that become area pets usually. Doubt anyone would tolerate them if they bit someone and PERSONALLY, I'd not trust a dog that bit someone...and yes, I had to deal with a dog that did that 4-5 years ago.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            They aren’t game animals so I’d say they are fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              They aren’t game animals so I’d say they are fair game.
              sigpic

Comment

tell him to watch american flyers and fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                  That’s where this hippie hobby should stay. In town.
                  Lol @ hippie hobby.. Granted, I think the outfits are a little silly looking, at least the ones with shit printed all over them... Reminds me of "Pro Wear" from Idiocracy.

That said, my step dad rode for years, but not in congested areas during heavy traffic. He mostly rode on paved bike trails near their old house (there were a couple lakes with big loops), or otherwise on less traveled routes with wide lanes. Of course, that's much more common in CA as they actually build emergency lanes on roads so there's room, and many areas have actual bike lanes. He did it to keep in shape, but he also competed. Mostly the 100 mile overnight rides but did a handful of triathlons too.

I don't hate bicyclists, and understand the whole share the road concept, but I lose much of my empathy when they're blocking a whole lane of traffic going 20 under the speed limit, and not leaving room to pass. Just like assholes in a cars going that slow. Hell, I'm practically in the country now, in Haslet, and half of the country folk coming into town can't drive for shit either. I loathe 114 from Rhome to Trophy Club.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Oregon and California may disagree with you there. IIRC
                  Doesn't T. Boone Pickens own all of the water in Texas?

But seriously, Texas essentially claims ownership of 'surface water', don't they? I mean, they claim some bullshit about in stewardship for the people, but effectively, ownership.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Only if you have a badge!

Just kidding Jason!
                  Last edited by Chili; 12-07-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jv106 View Post
                      must’ve been you. Cool outfit bro. You looked super comfy with your chamois maxi pad on.
                      wat!?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        your dogs are your responsibility no matter where you live . The minute they step across your property line you are liable for anything that happens .
                        That being said you will find no sympathy from country folks about bicycles . Keep the damn things in the park not on our highways . Your a nuisance , not licensed or insured .
                        wat!?

Comment

Did you consider finishing him off with your car? Two people can keep a secret if one is dead.

You should take advantage of living in the country more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Did you consider finishing him off with your car? Two people can keep a secret if one is dead.

You should take advantage of living in the country more often.
                            hmmm... Interesting POV.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              You may 'own' the property the road occupies but that roadway easement says the general public has full access to the road. If something happens along the road, it's no different than if the road was public right of way (public property).

I'm not taking a side either way, just making a point.
                              Obviously I don’t really own the road or maintain it. It’s a county road. It is a strange deal that my property corners are located in the middle of the street.

Comment

Our dogs are only outside when we are. She’s never gone in the road until she chased after him yesterday. Don’t know what got into her. She didn’t touch him. Sucks that she started this.

Comment

Working...
                                X