final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    The funniest part about all of this to me is that somehow Gasser and Anthony think they're winning this debate/argument.
    Those two are the same person I’m convinced.

Comment

The funniest part about all of this to me is that somehow Gasser and Anthony think they're winning this debate/argument.
      The only reason I don't have them on ignore is because of this. It's almost a game when they post to think, "Surely they can't post anything worse than that," and then they do...

Comment

• anybody have a date on the Ukraine presidents press release ?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Chickenshit. Either stand behind your words or say you were wrong. As it sits you're chosing the only avenue that involves shame.
          ZERO evidence proving anything presented is wrong again. Totally surprising.....

Comment

Have fun laughing at your own internal dialogue lol. I haven't argued once in this thread.

Pointing your finger and name calling isn't arguing.

You dum

you all dum
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              ZERO evidence proving anything presented is wrong again. Totally surprising.....
              You want evidence? Let’s review this thread, shall we? After several people make utterly wild, unsubstantiated claims about election fraud, I point out they should be more selective in their use of information resources, an area I happen to have a fair amount of expertise in.

You decide that this makes me a liberal communist, and start pounding on your keyboard like a bizarro infinite monkey theorem that will never ever produce the complete works of Shakespeare. After your repeated attacks, you claim that I am making ad hominem attacks and should be deeply ashamed of myself, and you also somehow pull “You threatened me” out of your ass. For being one of those “fuck your feelings” guys you sure seem to be having a lot of feelings, buddy.

Tell you what, Big Shoots, I’ve got a fantastic idea. Since you’re such a fucking big baller shot caller, how about a little wager? I’ve got $500 that says I can post those 30 lawsuits we’ve been going back and forth about for three weeks now. That’s only like two bottles of Cristal to a big shot like yourself. You probably go through that much every week just in foam. If you win you can buy another pile of shit SN95 and drone on and on about it to a bunch of people who don’t give a fuck. Think about how cool that will be, you fuckin’ Morlock.

We can both PayPal the money to a third party like Tyler or Don, then they can determine who the winner is. After you lose and dispute the charges, I will reimburse the third party if they get screwed on the deal. So, what’s it going to be? Your credibility verses mine. Don’t be a bitch, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                start pounding on your keyboard like a bizarro infinite monkey theorem

Comment

• Taliwhacker with the kill shot!!!

Comment

• Do it for Trump gasser!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Uh oh I see another bet welcher coming...

Comment

• Click this thread this morning and BOOM!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!

Comment

• I'd rather see a 3 person free for all. JITB, you pussies.

Comment

• What an epic beat down, reminds me of the old times...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              Do it for Trump gasser!
                              i do it for the lulz, always have

WH

Comment

• The cases, the cases, the cases.... Talisman sounds like the fake news talking about Covid.

Sure list 30 cases with DJT as plaintiff that he has lost concerning election fraud, and I’ll give ya $500. You find less than 30, I get $500. I don’t want cases pending, ones from 3rd or 4th parties, or ones kicked down the road for standing. List the cases where the evidence was shown and refuted and the case was lost.

Your total to date: ZERO!

As far as sending Paypal to one of your buds so you can buy KY to jerk each other off, no thanks.

So do you ever plan to stop talking shit and bust out the evidence or are you entirely composed of shit, so it’s all you can offer?

Still ZERO’s all around for you. You’re not even trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X