Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Since the pieces of shit that run San Antonio have completely fucked all the bars and venues there was no gig to be had this year. I chilled at the house with the wife, the kiddo, some pizza, and several large Crown & Cokes. My first NY without gig for quite a few years.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        And that's what I appreciates about you.
        You're spare parts, bud.

I had a root canal in the morning. Figured it was the perfect end to 2020, though mine was better than a lot of peoples. Bought some books. Was asleep by 9:30.

Comment

On NYE I think I fell asleep on the couch probably around 9:30 or 10. Having kids made me boring. Last big NY party I went to was probably 10 years ago, lots of throwing up so at least the last one was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            My girlfriend and I have a lingering case of covid so we made the rounds to all the Tejano themed clubs in Dallas on New Year's Eve. Sharing is caring.
            You should know, that "Tejanos" are the worst affected. Specifically the males. Highest death group. Wife takes care of them as they croak of covid. Says 9/10 of 'em are age 40-60 male beaners.

So uh, if you could uh... maybe like uh... you know..

Not be a living biological weapon? That'd be greeeat...
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              You should know, that "Tejanos" are the worst affected. Specifically the males. Highest death group. Wife takes care of them as they croak of covid. Says 9/10 of 'em are age 40-60 male beaners.

So uh, if you could uh... maybe like uh... you know..

Not be a living biological weapon? That'd be greeeat...
              So being my normal psychopath living weapon self is OK? You seriously think I don't know who can be harmed the worst?

Edit: Maybe I should go grocery shopping at Fiesta tomorrow.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-04-2021, 11:26 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                You should know, that "Tejanos" are the worst affected. Specifically the males. Highest death group.
                Based off the crowds at the Plaza Latina this is shocking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You're spare parts, bud.

I had a root canal in the morning. Figured it was the perfect end to 2020, though mine was better than a lot of peoples. Bought some books. Was asleep by 9:30.
                  Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Based off the crowds at the Plaza Latina this is shocking to me.
                    You know what this means right? Trump released the virus just to help get rid of illegals.
                    WH

Comment

I went to New Mexico to visit the in laws. I was planning on seeing snow..nope. so instead went to White Sands NM. Wanted to go have breakfast, nope. All resturant have no dine in or are closed. My two year old was the only one awake at midnight for new years.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        I went to New Mexico to visit the in laws. I was planning on seeing snow..nope. so instead went to White Sands NM. Wanted to go have breakfast, nope. All resturant have no dine in or are closed. My two year old was the only one awake at midnight for new years.
                        Ever go to santa fe? They say it's a nice town
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          I can't even visit mine thanks to Governor Cuomo. Not that I'd want to since they've all been infected and have 4 foot of snow on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                          X