No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when you weaponize idiots. I feel bad for the woman that got killed, but she played the stupidest of games and won the stupidest of prizes. Every single motherfucker that stormed the capitol yesterday needs charges. You don’t get to try to overthrow the government because you don’t like the results.

My quotes in Alan’s sig are still applicable.

Comment

• I think it's past time to overthrow the govt. When they pick and choose when to enforce the law based on politics, then the law and order is worthless. From now on, I'll do what I want. The law doesn't apply to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
        You are an idiot. Believing in conspiracy theories and rhetoric doesn't give validity to the conspiracy or lies.

Repeating or making the them louder doesn't make them real.

Anyone that stormed the Capitol is a domestic terrorist, including President Trump who incited it.

What's up oldschool?

Comment

• I'm not qualified to make sweeping moral judgements, but I can say that I'm disappointed.

Dan Crenshaw was quoted a few weeks ago about how Righties don't riot, and that was nice moral high ground to hold. That high ground is lost forever.

Comment

• We're a country founded on terrorism.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I'm not qualified to make sweeping moral judgements, but I can say that I'm disappointed.

Dan Crenshaw was quoted a few weeks ago about how Righties don't riot, and that was nice moral high ground to hold. That high ground is lost forever.

The moral High Ground is what losers cling to to make themselves feel better. Politics is a Bloodsport. We have a second amendment so we can remove tyrants from power. There's not a single politician that won't fold like tissue paper and they are not worthy of leading us. The only mistake the rioters made was not storming the capital rifles in hand, killing every single politician there on both sides, and then burning the building to the ground.

Mark my words on this, China has been chomping at the bit to be able to exert military dominance in their region and that will start with the taking of Taiwan. Biden will sit by and allow them to do it and 10 years from now we won't recognize or understand the world that we are now living in.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Mark my words on this, China has been chomping at the bit to be able to exert military dominance in their region and that will start with the taking of Taiwan. Biden will sit by and allow them to do it and 10 years from now we won't recognize or understand the world that we are now living in.

Not exactly a bold prediction; the world is always unrecognizable from itself with every passing decade. And that is how it should be, otherwise we aren't growing and learning.

Comment

The only mistake the rioters made was not storming the capital rifles in hand...
                  Capitol

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Capitol

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Capitol
                      Talk text. My fingers are too large to type on my phone.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• What happens if we learn months (or years) from now that the 2020 election was legitimately fraudulent and was indeed stolen? What if Biden is still in office and the bomb drops that the claims of cheating are legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Not exactly a bold prediction; the world is always unrecognizable from itself with every passing decade. And that is how it should be, otherwise we aren't growing and learning.
                          Not the point I was trying to illustrate. We will no longer be the tippy top dog of the world and it will happen very fast. The Republicans folding yesterday was the first domino to fall. The end of the Era of American military dominance is in sight and it will happen because no one was paying attention. Look at the UK if you want to see our future.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            What happens if we learn months (or years) from now that the 2020 election was legitimately fraudulent and was indeed stolen? What if Biden is still in office and the bomb drops that the claims of cheating are legit?
                            Nothing happens. Even if the cheating was real Biden himself did not personally participat in it and once sworn in he can only be removed via impeachment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post

Fuck tyrants and domestic terrorists.

God Bless America.
                              You're fucking retarded, and you always have been. I noticed your pathetic collectivist ass didn't have a thing to say when the other 6 million riots ensued. I know you think nobody noticed that, but well, you're stupid.
                              WH

Comment

Not the point I was trying to illustrate. We will no longer be the tippy top dog of the world and it will happen very fast. The Republicans folding yesterday was the first domino to fall. The end of the Era of American military dominance is in sight and it will happen because no one was paying attention. Look at the UK if you want to see our future.
                                Everyone is paying attention. There are dozens of articles out there showing predictive models that China's economy will be bigger than ours before the decade is out, maybe even before Biden's first term is up. These dominos fell 10-15 years ago. If not longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X