Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Well the new one wasn't started by a communist :-D
    Almost all of the DFWS OG's defected over to communist Facebook, what a shame.
    Not me...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Well, Jack Ma , founder of Alibaba just vanished for being an enemy of the Chinese state after speaking out against them in october, and looks like the state is going to try to nationalize Alibaba.
      Wasn't he also tied to Hunter Biden?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        China's economy is dependent on exports and limiting Imports. Their economy also requires 4 times as many people to do the same amount of work that America does.

The Domino that I'm talking about falling is the leadership that no longer has any interest in keeping China in check.

I'm not talking about people who study these things for a living not noticing; I'm talking about the American public that believes America is invencible.
        China has 1.4 billion people to our 330 mil. They also have more landmass. They have the resources to do whatever they need to do, and nothing we do is going to change that or keep them in check. The time to do that passed in the 1980's. They are the next world leaders.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        he's the one who started DFWS
        Wrong Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Not me...

Whatever bitch, I've been waiting for you to approve my friend request for like six years. Your son seems pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

Wrong Chris.
            oops

Comment

Whatever bitch, I've been waiting for you to approve my friend request for like six years. Your son seems pretty cool.
              Start an account with some whore as a profile picture. I bet he'll approve that immediately.

Comment

I created an account as soon as everyone left MySpace, and then I forgot my login and have never been able to get back in, lmao.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                He better be...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They are the next world leaders.
                  And that is fucking disgusting to think about.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    And that is fucking disgusting to think about.
                    Racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Racist.
                      Shi.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        oops
                        If that chris came on here he would get torn to pieces after the Canada debacle. Jedi was Chris98gt. Also, the old board was launched in March of 2000, so the earliest members have that join date. It was the last day or two of March as well, so very few people have it.

Comment

China has 1.4 billion people to our 330 mil. They also have more landmass. They have the resources to do whatever they need to do, and nothing we do is going to change that or keep them in check. The time to do that passed in the 1980's. They are the next world leaders.

Wrong Chris.
                          You didn't pay much attention in geography did you?

A massive chunk of China's population is rural peasants living in houses with dirt floors. They also have a HUGE demographic problem because of their one child policy that forced parents to kill female babies. China's land mass has a lot of desert (Maybe you have heard of the Gobi) and their land is very resource poor. China also is not food sufficient because they don't have enough water in the right places to grow enough food to feed themselves and they never will and they know it. They are very dependent of food imports and have the longest supply chains for food of any developed country. Despite what you think China's economy is one of Mercantilism and they are not self sufficient. If the US passed a law that prohibited their goods from being sold in the US China would have a civil war within a year and their economy would fail nearly overnight. They also have a national debt that would make a Democrat faint but no one ever talks about it. They also have two currencies; one internal and one external. One of the CCPs tools to make their economy look strong is hardcore manipulation of their currency. In short China needs the outside world but the outside world doesn't need China.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            You didn't pay much attention in geography did you?

A massive chunk of China's population is rural peasants living in houses with dirt floors. They also have a HUGE demographic problem because of their one child policy that forced parents to kill female babies. China's land mass has a lot of desert (Maybe you have heard of the Gobi) and their land is very resource poor. China also is not food sufficient because they don't have enough water in the right places to grow enough food to feed themselves and they never will and they know it. They are very dependent of food imports and have the longest supply chains for food of any developed country. Despite what you think China's economy is one of Mercantilism and they are not self sufficient. If the US passed a law that prohibited their goods from being sold in the US China would have a civil war within a year and their economy would fail nearly overnight. They also have a national debt that would make a Democrat faint but no one ever talks about it. They also have two currencies; one internal and one external. One of the CCPs tools to make their economy look strong is hardcore manipulation of their currency. In short China needs the outside world but the outside world doesn't need China.
                            The United States has less landmass and nearly 50% more desert than the Gobi, Professor. You were saying about geography lessons?

The US will never ban imports from China. We no longer have a manufacturing sector that could make up for it, nor can we afford to double or triple the prices of goods after how much the dollar has already been devalued; speaking of hardcore currency manipulation. Their national debt is nothing compared to ours. Jesus, the last 2 stimulus's we passed nearly equal it on their own. I don't know why you would talk them up in your last post as our biggest threat then completely dismiss them by the end of this one, but you do you. FFS.

Comment

The United States has less landmass and nearly 50% more desert than the Gobi, Professor. You were saying about geography lessons?

The US will never ban imports from China. We no longer have a manufacturing sector that could make up for it, nor can we afford to double or triple the prices of goods after how much the dollar has already been devalued; speaking of hardcore currency manipulation. Their national debt is nothing compared to ours. Jesus, the last 2 stimulus's we passed nearly equal it on their own. I don't know why you would talk them up in your last post as our biggest threat then completely dismiss them by the end of this one, but you do you. FFS.
                              You have ZERO ability for unique thought don't you?

The US has the most productive arable land in the world; no other country even comes close.

The US can simply move manufacturing to Mexico, Central America, and South America.

China's national debt is 3 to 7 times more then ours. No ones knows exactly because Commies LIE.

China's military is a growing threat because we have a legacy military, not much political will to produce advanced weapons outside buying newer versions of what we have now, or change our thinking about war fighting, and outside of John McCain (It really, really hurts saying something nice about him) no one or very few someones understand the nature of the threat. Just look at how shocked we were when the little green men invaded Ukraine in 2014 and used 1st rate new style war fighting techniques and equipment.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• By the way, China is very resource poor? Are you drunk? China has more natural resources than any country in the world. They will always be able to find a buyer for those wares to supplement other areas of deficiency. That is what all countries do. They trade what they have for what they don’t. You’re not going to shut down a bartering system older than time itself with legislation. You might as well assert that a War on Drugs Part 2 wouldn't let drugs win this time.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/article...-resources.asp

With rare Earth minerals, the US falls behind China. Peer reviewed source: https://www.pnas.org/content/115/16/4111

China isn’t going to have any issues getting food.

The US has ALREADY moved manufacturing to Central America. Has that improved or economy or hurt it?

My "unique thought abilities" involve checking sources and researching statements rather than blindly pulling bullshit out of thin air. But again, everyone knows you consider yourself the smartest man alive, so keep doing you.

Comment

Working...
                                X