No announcement yet.

Things That Could Go Wrong With A Coronavirus Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm reminded of an episode of The Simpsons where Ned Flanders comes to his door and he's wearing dark glasses and holding a cane because he's blind. He makes the comment about how Lasik was wonderful until it makes your eyes fallout 10 years later.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I know you're worried, but you should be fine, darling.
      Sheeeit if i was a woman i'd have sterilized myself as soon as i heard kids have to fly out your genital hole. Imagine that for a second.

The horror.

0:14

WH

Comment

Just gonna wait until the 70-80% of the guinea pigs get it, and all will be well.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I’ll be getting it as soon as it’s available. I made $56K less in commissions last year. I’ve got a huge sales pipeline for 2021 but I firmly believe I need to get in front of my customers to make all of those sales.

Personally, I would prefer to get the Oxford-AstraZenica vaccine but the FDA is delaying it’s certification because of a mistake in dosing during the trials. it may be a good accident though because people that were accidentally given a smaller dose had a higher efficacy than those with the larger dose. The other thing is that this vaccine is more like a traditional flu vaccine in how its made and works. I would still consider the mRNA vaccines and I see a massive potential for that vaccine. Moderna had theirs in TWO FRIGGIN’ WEEKS after they got the genetic code of the virus. That’s a game changer.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thanks Dr. Dave, excellent link.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I would still consider the mRNA vaccines and I see a massive potential for that vaccine.
                Thanks for the reference. It gives me something to learn more about.

Comment

I have received both doses of the Pfizer vaccine. Other than a few hours of body aches, chills, and mild fever after the second shot, I have had zero side effects. Once available for teachers my wife will also take the vaccine. We are both so fucking tired of living like this we made the decision to take it to do our part to help get back to normal. That said if and when the vaccine becomes available for kids we would NOT get our boys vaccinated.

Comment

Isn't it only supposed to be good for 3 months? That's what I keep hearing.

EDIt: at least 3 months.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...wed%20Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Isn't it only supposed to be good for 3 months? That's what I keep hearing.

EDIt: at least 3 months.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...wed%20Thursday.
                      Of course it's only good for a short amount of time. Do you seriously believe that they would make a vaccine work for years like every other vaccine ever created? If it lasted they wouldn't be able to sell the government 700 million doses of it per year at $20 per dose.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Wow...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Risk vs reward. Older people with issues should jump all over it, but as a younger person I'd want to wait a bit. I worry about long term effects that can't really be sorted out in a rushed trial.

My covid experience was pretty mundane, but that seems to be the norm unless you're 70+ in a NY nursing home.
                          Justin

Comment

"WHY HE SWITCHED FROM MICROSOFT TO VACCINES" Statement by twenty one of Israel’s most decorated scientists and doctors: https://www.pecc.org.il/docs/call%20to%20suspend%20vaccination%20eng.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3Afq5Lzh6Q5ObE-oJTd7Kj1W9nfgQ3Px30GHiAXY…

Comment

He's said it before, his main goal is to greatly reduce the world's population.

Wouldn't surprise me his vaccine testing is done with that being the end goal. Develop a shot that sterilizes people.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                He's said it before, his main goal is to greatly reduce the world's population.

Wouldn't surprise me his vaccine testing is done with that being the end goal. Develop a shot that sterilizes people.
                                Probably true. Kill the old and weak. I actually believe they think they are gods

Comment

Working...
                                X