Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    do 209 primers hold any value? i have a bunch for muzzleloader.
    How much you want for them?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Were you part of the terrorist mob that stormed our nation's Capital?

Are you about to be tried as a terrorist?

Need help paying for lawyers to keep you from the darkest hole in Gitmo?

Looking to put away a few dollars off-shore to keep it away from Civil Forfeiture laws?

If you're worried about the Feds finding all your stockpiled ammo, feel free to reach out to me. I'll be glad to take it and store it for you forever (since you won't be able to own firearms anymore).

Sell me your unneeded ammunition stores now!

Comment

Im embarrassed about what Ive paid for ammo in the last few days.. This is nuts. BUT I expect these prices are here to stay.. I expect ammo will be the first thing they target...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Im embarrassed about what Ive paid for ammo in the last few days.. This is nuts. BUT I expect these prices are here to stay.. I expect ammo will be the first thing they target...
          Did you buy on Gun Broker? That’s really the only place online I’ve seen all calibers and it’s like averaging 2$/rd. I haven’t looked around where I live here but I’m going to go today and check out some smaller gun shops and take a look see. I live in a small town surrounded by smaller towns so I’ll get a good gauge here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Did you buy on Gun Broker? That’s really the only place online I’ve seen all calibers and it’s like averaging 2$/rd. I haven’t looked around where I live here but I’m going to go today and check out some smaller gun shops and take a look see. I live in a small town surrounded by smaller towns so I’ll get a good gauge here.
            Today I bought from PSA. They are now sold out...

I use ammoseek.com
            Yesterday I saw Midway had 556 for .60 a round. I hopped on, put it in my cart, grabbed my card, then thought i'd check for some 38 special. By the time I got back to my cart, it had sold out.
            Im in the Hill Country. I have some local places. In fact I have a local guy that has 357 magnum at .50.. getting more today..

Comment

I put 3150 rounds of assorted 22LR on GB for 400 and a converted Glock for 500. The ammo has got far more interest and no haggling the Glock has been pecked at around 400.00. Like if I had been motivated to drive 20 minutes the other night the ammo would be gone. I mean there is over a 1000 CCI in there but still.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                How much you want for them?
                I'm not local, was just curious

Comment

The wild thing is in the past few weeks a friend of mine went to the local range we like to use that ive never actually seen "busy" and I've definitely never had to wait for a place to shoot. He said it was at max capacity and there were several car loads of people waiting for bays to open up.

Comment

Just went on the SGA site. Many calibers are now missing from their lists. 22LR, 380, just to name a couple. Ad verbiage is also changed. Not looking good!
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68rr View Post
                      just went on the sga site. Many calibers are now missing from their lists. 22lr, 380, just to name a couple. Ad verbiage is also changed. Not looking good!
                      sga?
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• SGA Ammo

SGAmmo bulk ammo for sale. Largest selection online for in stock cheap ammunition!
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          sga?
                          Probably means https://www.sgammo.com/

Comment

• Guy I met tonight was driving the entire metroplex buying up .22. He is a firearms instructor and they can't afford to shoot 9mm and he couldn't find 22 either other than driving around.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I have shot competitively for years, and have some buddies that store no less than 50k primers on hand even 3-4 years ago citing the shorting around 08/09 time frame. I wasn't willing to tie up that much money in primers (nor really able to) so I made sure to never get below 5k... well I've stopped shooting really cause I cannot replenish my supply.

My friends have said when this one passes they will have minimum 100k and I will get myself to at least 50k. I did stock up on powder though and have a ton of that, but I will also be trying to get projectiles as I fear the left will go after lead soon too.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                I have shot competitively for years, and have some buddies that store no less than 50k primers on hand even 3-4 years ago citing the shorting around 08/09 time frame. I wasn't willing to tie up that much money in primers (nor really able to) so I made sure to never get below 5k... well I've stopped shooting really cause I cannot replenish my supply.

My friends have said when this one passes they will have minimum 100k and I will get myself to at least 50k. I did stock up on powder though and have a ton of that, but I will also be trying to get projectiles as I fear the left will go after lead soon too.
                                What's the best revolver? Aside from the super expensive Korths and whatnot
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X