Don't forget to go vote for the Texas House of Representatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to go vote for the Texas House of Representatives

If you live in Ellis or Henderson counties, don't forget to go vote for the Texas House of Representatives today if you can. It's the last day of early voting.

I met Kevin Griffin near the polling place and talked to him for at least 15 minutes. He thinks a lot like I do about life and our country.

Five Republicans are running in the expedited special election for the state House District 10 seat vacated by now-U.S. Rep. Jake Ellzey.

What about the rest? I'm in johnson. I'm not good at keeping up with when I'm supposed to vote.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      What about the rest? I'm in johnson. I'm not good at keeping up with when I'm supposed to vote.
      I'm sorry, but I don't know. I didn't even realize there was voting for my county until I went to register my car and saw all of the signs next door. Since I no longer watch TV and the news, I don't ever hear about when the smaller elections are happening.

This is a special election to replace Elzey's seat since he won a new seat last month to replace the Representative that died.

Comment

Working...
      X