Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    That may be it.

Fentanyl is cheaper and easier to produce.

It will also wipe out that whole block.
    Exactly. But for Christ’s sake, keep the cops off the necks of people as they slip into their last high.

Comment

I can't believe an able bodied adult with any means would choose to live in Philadelphia. It fucking sucks, the people are rude and there is nothing there. Fuck Bruce Springsteen too, he is a fake ass blue collar hero liberal fucktard.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I can't believe an able bodied adult with any means would choose to live in Philadelphia. It fucking sucks, the people are rude and there is nothing there. Fuck Bruce Springsteen too, he is a fake ass blue collar hero liberal fucktard.
        his collar ain't ever been blue

Comment

Part of me says, it would be easy to end up on the streets these days, then start down the path of drug use, and with the way opioids' work it just gets worse and worse. So, for some of these people it is truly sad, and a product of our fucked up society. You guys should research opiod use, and fentanyl it may enlighten you a little, or enrage you against pharmaceutical companies.

But the other part of me says, fuck some of these people that never applied themselves and have lived off the government their whole lives.

I ran into a kid a few years back on a call, that had been staying in our city briefly. Polite, about 26, punched a fence and left. The lady said she was scared because he was black and walking in Ellis County at 2am. I thought great, so now you want the police to go mess with him, that will surely make his day. He was cool, we gave him a ride, stated that when he gets mad he punches things not people. I was like that's a solid choice. I asked where he lived prior to coming here, he said "I was homeless for 5 years, by choice, in Cali" . I thought, well that is an interesting answer. Some people just don't want to be a part of the wheel. Nice kid though, well, 607, 280 kid, but still.

I just got back from Michigan, and GPS fucking routed us through the south side of Chicago, while it was pretty rough I didn't see anything like this. I mean there were whores and hoopties everywhere, but no zombie apocalypse shit.
          Last edited by kingjason; 08-25-2021, 11:34 AM.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I thought that was the new season of the walking dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              A lot of truth right there... I grew up outside of Phily. City is a shithole, always has been. You never forget the smell of the refineries and the river. Corrupt ass people running that place since the 50's.. Unions fuck up the rest..
              And FUCK Springsteen. He's a freakin god to those people, they worship his sorry ass.
              Last edited by dcs13; 08-26-2021, 07:31 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Wow! I didn't know BC was so hated. That is a good song and was from a better time, but, yea, he is a liberal supporter, which means he is no friend of mine. I was disappointed to hear about who he supports and some of the things he has said. I have always enjoyed his music because I was a teen/young adult when he was so popular.

When I see these people on skid row, I always wonder about what path they led to get there. Drugs are such a bad thing and destroy so many people's lives. While many of them are just lowlifes, some of these people may have been living a normal life and, one day, injured their back. The Dr (legal drug dealer) gave them some addictive pain killer and they got hooked and never recovered. You feel for people, but what can you do. I have met homeless people that preferred that lifestyle. It's hard to imagine someone would want to live like that.

Comment

I was born and raised in Western Pa. Grandparents ( Mom's side)and numerous Aunts and Uncles lived in Honeybrook, Kennett Square and West Chester which are suburbs of Philly. Can't tell you guys how many trips we made into Philly back in the 50's and 60's. Haven't been there since we moved to Okieland. That video, and the others that guy has posted are freakin unreal. Philly was always the "clean" city ( compared to Pittsburgh and its Mills) and a pleasure to visit. What a mess, and it will get worse.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                    I was born and raised in Western Pa. Grandparents ( Mom's side)and numerous Aunts and Uncles lived in Honeybrook, Kennett Square and West Chester which are suburbs of Philly. Can't tell you guys how many trips we made into Philly back in the 50's and 60's. Haven't been there since we moved to Okieland. That video, and the others that guy has posted are freakin unreal. Philly was always the "clean" city ( compared to Pittsburgh and its Mills) and a pleasure to visit. What a mess, and it will get worse.
                    For a second, I thought I was reading the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      every comment in his YouTube video's discusses the smell of Philly! they said the whole city smells like piss

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        every comment in his YouTube video's discusses the smell of Philly! they said the whole city smells like piss
                        I’m sure it does now! New York smells like that too in most areas and the subway.

Comment

Fuck em. I'd make an exception for the mentally ill who are that way through no fault of their own. So 1 out of every 100. All the rest can just turn in to skeletons who's bones get ground into dust by vehicles.

WH

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            for a second, i thought i was reading the lyrics to the fresh prince of bel air.
                            lol!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              For a second, I thought I was reading the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
                              Same! Lol.. It doesn't help I've been watching the Fresh Prince on HBO plus..

Comment

Yer killin me Smalls!!

Comment

Working...
                                X