Any honda grom folk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any honda grom folk?

These mofo’s are are the most fun I’ve had out of any motorcycle I’ve owned!!
    "PSH!!!"

Never ridden one... looks fun though.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      These mofo’s are are the most fun I’ve had out of any motorcycle I’ve owned!!
      Same. And that's what everybody says

They should probably get the award for most fun motorcycle of all time. You can do all kinds of crazy crap that you always wanted to do on bigger bikes
      WH

Comment

I always wanted a Supermotard, but I know for sure I'd go to jail for acting like a retard on it.

Stevo

Comment

Do it, it's worth it. I look like a gorilla on a tricycle though. Oh well fuck it. I guess I can kinda get away with it since I have other normal bikes that aren't clown bikes.

But if I could only keep one I'd keep the grom.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Never ridden one... looks fun though.
            You’re welcome to try mine if you have a little experience.. they over engineered the shit out of them it’s an amazing machine
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              You’re welcome to try mine if you have a little experience.. they over engineered the shit out of them it’s an amazing machine
              Sounds fun, I've been riding since 1998 and have a ZX-10R and 636 (track bike), so plenty of experience. Where you located?

Stevo

Comment

Sounds fun, I've been riding since 1998 and have a ZX-10R and 636 (track bike), so plenty of experience. Where you located?
                Colony super close lol
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

I always wanted a Supermotard, but I know for sure I'd go to jail for acting like a retard on it.
                  while true, it's so worth it. I absolutely love my sumo and it is the most fun bike I've ever owned. I also have a gsxr6 track bike but look forward to anytime I can throw a leg over the husky. sitting upright with db style bars makes commuting and pleasure rides a lot easier on the back and wrists too

Comment

For me, it's a motard at a track day.

I put over 100k miles on my three liter bikes in my younger days and nothing else even comes close to the shit eating grin I had on my face on the motard. Maybe it was not having to worry about wadding my street bike on the track or it was simply the fact that I was on a dirt bike and passing liter bikes on the outside in almost every corner, only to get smoked on the straights and then pass them again.

Comment

My little gang.. we have a good time and ride a lot

The white grom is mine

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        For me, it's a motard at a track day.

I put over 100k miles on my three liter bikes in my younger days and nothing else even comes close to the shit eating grin I had on my face on the motard. Maybe it was not having to worry about wadding my street bike on the track or it was simply the fact that I was on a dirt bike and passing liter bikes on the outside in almost every corner, only to get smoked on the straights and then pass them again.
                        i rode north and south configs at VIR last year a couple times - both have a 1500'+ straight. the 701 holds it own until the straights, i just get off raceline and watch the big bikes roll by. i usually find 'em again in the next couple turns.

Comment

Groms are fun but I think the bike I love the most (that I've owned) is a tossup between my KTM 690 Enduro or my Yamaha WR250r. Either one of them are a blast offroad or on pavement and can both do highway speeds all day long. WR is better offroad due to being lighter, the KTM is surprisingly capable offroad if you can handle the weight...but something about that 70hp and insane torque is intoxicating. I get funny looks on the freeway when I pass cars doing well over 100mph on a bright orange dirtbike

Comment

Everyone I've ever talked to riding/owning a supermoto loves them. I want to give one a try but am short so doing the dance or riding one is work.
                            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                              Everyone I've ever talked to riding/owning a supermoto loves them. I want to give one a try but am short so doing the dance or riding one is work.
                              I sold my Hypermotard. It was a really cool bike but after completely reworking a 749 I was done with Ducati. Pros, It was a Ducati, kind of like riding a big dirt bike, fairly easy to roll into garage, great low end, great brakes. Cons, It was a Ducati, not that comfortable, skittish on the highway at speeds passenger cars can attain, not great wind protection, a little tall for my tastes. Oh and the gas gauge was iffy and it had a weird all or nothing clutch. I think I am set with my VFR800 (Super comfy and reliable) and Scout. I could always plate the KTM350 I guess ,my buddy likes to ride his on the street.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X